Giveaway Dads with daughters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On second thought, maybe I need to take myself out of the running here. I think she's already too deep...

PXL_20201220_185453836.jpg

(Just kidding, there's no such thing)

IN! I've got three daughters, do I get three entries? ;)

My two older girls aren't really interested, but #3 has a small chip collection and would love to add these.

Homemade so a little wonky pretty damned awesome but yes!
Also, FTFY.

I missed this. I could have started my 4 month old granddaughter early into chip collecting :)

So sorry to everyone here going through so sh$$. BearMetal is the winner. I closed my eyes and scrolled up and down.
I'm disappointed in your choice of methods. I was really expecting you to choose a winner using a lava lamp-based random number generator. ;)

Congrats @BearMetal and thanks @Percy7 for the giveaway!

(BTW, "lavarand" is a real thing and pretty interesting if you're a techno-geek like me.)

The little one was under the weather today. So we decided to have some inside time where we worked together and designed a brand new holder for her fairy chips!

PXL_20220529_010033770.PORTRAIT.jpg

It was supposed to be purple with a blue heart. This is my first time trying to print with two different colors, and I guess I messed up and got the layer height wrong. Turns out purple and blue are pretty cool together so I think she's going to keep it like this.

PXL_20220529_010047021.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom