Vendor Sale Customizable Aluminum Cut Cards and Stock Designs (2 Viewers)

IMG_2522.jpeg

These are amazing! Thank you!

I'd be interested in a custom, is there someone who has submitted art for one previously who can I ask a few questions to? I've had a little bit of experience designing and having displates made- if that's helpful. Admittedly, I sort of googled my way through that.

I'd be interested in a custom, is there someone who has submitted art for one previously who can I ask a few questions to? I've had a little bit of experience designing and having displates made- if that's helpful. Admittedly, I sort of googled my way through that.
I've had a couple different designs done now. PM @Potsie1 directly, as he really knows what he's doing.

STOCK DESIGNS $4.99
CUSTOM DESIGNS $6.99

Pick your color:
Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Green, Red and Hot Pink(bridge size only). All colors are brushed aluminum except silver which is matte with a beveled edge.

Pick Your Size:
Bridge or Poker.

Choose your design:

Stock designs:

Stock designs are 2 sided and can be mixed and matched from all options.

Formal Stock design
Solid formal sampler 6 pack $24 delivered
Includes 1 of each color
Samplers are not mix and match colors but you can mix and match sizes.
View attachment 1161737View attachment 1161738View attachment 1161739View attachment 1161740View attachment 1161741View attachment 1161742
Stock designs
View attachment 1299923

Custom designs:
I can put your artwork and design on an aluminum cut card.

CUSTOM MINIMUMS
Artwork ready submissions have no minimum and are print on demand.
Artwork that needs formatting have a minimum of 8 cards. I'll let you know if I'm able to format your submission. Contact me if you are unsure of what you have.
If you don't have artwork you'll need to reach out to an artist who can help you create your image. I'm happy to work directly with your artist to help them format the file.

CUSTOM ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
Artwork submissions need to be in vectored format. Commonly used programs are illustrator and inkscape(freeware).
Images should be on a single layer and a single color as the cut cards are made by burning off the anodized surface anywhere there is color in the graphic leaving a grayish silver color on the surface.
The image can't have overlapping graphics and should use "Fill" and "No Fill" for the image and not "Stroke". Very small details may not show on the final image. Simple images like the following work best. If you have images like these black and white examples and its not vectored it will be pretty easy for me to use it anyways. Don't be afraid to reach out and I can help.
View attachment 1168067View attachment 1168066View attachment 1168064View attachment 1168063

Below is a great example of how artwork should be converted:
Thanks to @Racer96 for letting me use his artwork as an example.

Here is an incredible illustrator file that is NOT usable as is.
View attachment 1168069
Here is the same file converted for burning.
View attachment 1197134

I’m trying to get a couple poker size metal cut cards Phil Ivey on one side and my nickname on the other. On the other card Texas Dolly on one side and another name on the other side . On the sides with the nicknames can I get the 4 suites on the corners ?

What colors can I get the metal poker cut cards in? Looking for purple and gold

hello, I'm interested on buying 2 toppers for my triton 10 player poker table is that possible. What kind of material the topper will be made of?

Sorry y'all I'm drowning over here at work so I know I'm very delayed in responding to everyone. This isn't my main job as you all know, so I appreciate your patience while I dig out from under the queue.
hello, I'm interested on buying 2 toppers for my triton 10 player poker table is that possible. What kind of material the topper will be made of?

Attachments

• royal family red.png
    royal family red.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Whiskey Silhoutte Table 1.png
    Whiskey Silhoutte Table 1.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom