CUSTOM US Cards Mold Ceramic Group Buy - Closed (1 Viewer)

wolfpack

Full House
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Like others I have been loking at getting something done on the ceramic card molds done in China. However as the company that has been doing them is very busy I went to another company I used for my custom ceramics and checked to see if they have the same card mold chip and they do. In fact I am pretty sure they get their blanks from the same suplier they just do their own printing.

So I am looking to see if I can get a group buy togther of 10,000 chips at least

looks like I have to open this up for custom designs. If people have a stanard design like WSOP that multitple people want that would be great.

My Boomtown design below is open to the community

chips have to be ordered in multiples of 25, 25 minimum.

Price

at 10,000 chips the price is .23/chip shipping to me adds another .03/chip so .26/chip + cost to reship to you from me.

at 20,000 chips the price is .22/chip shipping adds another .03/chip so .25/chip + cost to reship to you from me

taking into account reship cost I think we are right around the same .30/chip

here is the Boomtown samples they made, this will be one of the designs to choose from. The others I need suggestions and ready made artwork.

boomtown1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same... I'd be interested with my own custom design (too personal that no one else would be interested in)...

Good luck and following.

One question regarding using a different printing company - did you check to see if they use the same quality of printing equipment? Hopefully I have this right, but I recall a discussion that Tina's company uses a 6 color printer, where some others may only use 4 colors. Apparently this results in either better quality of print, or greater variety of colors, or both. If I have this wrong, anyone else feel free to correct me.

The problem is I don't think I could coordinate trying to do 15+ different designs with samples and changes.

I have a custom set from these guys and I am happy with the quality

I too am interested if you decide to open it up to custom designs. I have mine ready to go and was just waiting on the next open group buy. I'll keep following this.

Good luck and following.

One question regarding using a different printing company - did you check to see if they use the same quality of printing equipment? Hopefully I have this right, but I recall a discussion that Tina's company uses a 6 color printer, where some others may only use 4 colors. Apparently this results in either better quality of print, or greater variety of colors, or both. If I have this wrong, anyone else feel free to correct me.

i spoke with the vendor, they use 6 color printer

I’ve had my fill on ceramics for now. It’s BTP (Back to Paulsons) for me :)

Im still following this thread cause I’m waiting on one set of artwork to be released publicly. I’ll get that set if it appears in this group buy, but I seriously doubt it.

@Drewski @Gavin @Xlcjw72

opening up for customs......

If anyone has a community design that people wold like such as vineyards or WSOP that would be great as well.

Great to hear - thanx! Now I need to find a designer. I pretty much know that I want (design/colors/edgespots), just need someone that is computer savvy to put this together for me...

Agreed, that's great news. What dates are you setting for orders / payment etc?

deciding that, another group may be looking to combine with this so it would be sooner rather than later if that hapens.

My artwork is complete. Ready to order my little batch of 500.

Ok... let me light a fire under it...

Suggestions/recommendations of who can assist me with artwork?

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom