Custom sets - GOAT - my pics

BonScot

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
First of all: my nickname from my Aussie buddies is “cuntbert” and it’s a term of endearment around here. “He’s a good Cunt” is a standard way of saying someone’s a good person. But you can also be called “a right Cunt”, which isn’t so flattering. ;)

second: where can I grab this set? I’d move my monthly tournament to Tuesday for these chips!
Best is when you’re talking to the police “how can I help you cunt-stubble”. They know it. I know it. But they can’t do anything about it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Found a few more shots in my archive

28c10ty.jpg

Bkk7zhL.jpg
Contreras Landa (BCC) - Pic5.jpg
Contreras Landa (BCC) - Pic7.jpg

liftapint

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll admit, I wasn't with you until I saw them in stacks. I *hate* oversized inlays. I mean, there is so much face art, that you can't even tell what the spots look like...until you see them in stacks. That $5, in stacks, is pure awesome. Stupid BCC split spots aside, these are a really cool looking set, even for oversized inlay.

Burke

Flush
Reaction score
I'm with @slisk250; I think it's the only giant inlay set I like.....prove me wrong. Ace's are close, but I don't like the design. Vineyard's don't do it for me

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just got my first racks of pny $25s after admiring from afar for over a decade.

I have to say that I'm wowed by them. I get that they can be more slippery but some of the artwork on a giant inlay is awesome, and totally makes it worth it imo.

Reaction score
Green $1s and Blues $5s. Thats the first time Ive seen those colours used on those denoms. After seeing these im surprised this colour scheme hasnt been used more for customs.
I think most here stick with the conventional colors. I'm a little in between. Personally I think it's best to go with the colors you like most and forget about the system.

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. I wouldn't say it's the ugliest for me but i will say that it's definitely overrated. Personally I prefer artwork over real photos for inlays.

Such as

View attachment 613954

Ya, definitely. I'm not a fan of giant inlays in general, but giant inlays with color matched artwork is definitely *far* superior to giant photo inlays. Photos are for framing and hanging on your wall. Not your poker chips.

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green $1s and Blues $5s. Thats the first time Ive seen those colours used on those denoms. After seeing these im surprised this colour scheme hasnt been used more for customs.

Green $1s aren't all that uncommon. There are quite a few Cali sets with green $1s. But the green base on these is super pale. Almost a white color. However, technically, these $5s are a red, not blue. The inlays and spots are blue, but the base chip is red.

Top Bottom