Custom Jack $500s (1 Viewer)

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on doing custom $500 Jack chips? I missed out on the first sale and wasn't blown away with pics/feedback and the sample (definitely not for prices I have seen in threads for resale).

It seems like there are a lot of good options out there. I plan to start using the Horseshoe Cleveland $500s just because I have these on hand from another relabel set where I had a dirty stack issue. I also plan on using the Horseshoe Cinncinati $1k chip I have as I also have these on hand (and I love these chips).

I wonder if the $20 AS 43mm would work.

My current planned line up:
20190324_140837.jpg

Thanks
Grant

Is anyone planning on doing custom $500 Jack chips? I missed out on the first sale and wasn't blown away with pics/feedback and the sample (definitely not for prices I have seen in threads for resale).

It seems like there are a lot of good options out there. I plan to start using the Horseshoe Cleveland $500s just because I have these on hand from another relabel set where I had a dirty stack issue. I also plan on using the Horseshoe Cinncinati $1k chip I have as I also have these on hand (and I love these chips).

I wonder if the $20 AS 43mm would work.

My current planned line up:
View attachment 266258

Thanks
Grant
I was thinking of using the Clev sec $500 as well. Only thing to keep in mind is a relabel won’t have the security marks on it. Not a big deal but something to consider. Any reason you’re not using on of the jack $1k?

Any reason you’re not using on of the jack $1k?

Just another case of having the chips on hand. I like the simple spot colour of the Cinci $1k and have been looking for a project like this to use them on.

I like the Jack's $1k's but don't LOVE them and I had to draw a line in the sand in regards to spending more $$.

If I found a barrel of the secondary $1k Jack's for close to sales prices I would likely grab them, but I'm not holding my breath.

Grant

If I found a barrel of the secondary $1k Jack's for close to sales prices I would likely grab them, but I'm not holding my breath.

Grant

Do you have any Jack GO $5s? Asking for a friend

Possibilities are endless :banghead:. I do really love that $500 but am already using the Prim $25 which I like more than the Sec with the $100 Prim... but then if I change that too.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 1st world problems.

I actually bought another 120 of the primary $25 in case I decided I like those better with the primary $100. My plan is to run 2 combinations.

Combo #1:
T5 - primary $5
T25 - primary $25
T100 - primary $100
T500 - custom $500
T1k - custom $1k
T5k - secondary $5k

Combo #2:
T25 - secondary $25
T100 - primary $100
T500 - custom $500
T1k - primary $1k
T5k - primary $5k

Has anyone considered using another 43mm chip as the $500? What about the Aurora Star $20? It's about the same cost as the Jack $500 primary if not cheaper.

LOL/WOW at 39mm RHC Jack $500 primary selling at the same price as 43mm AS $20s...what is this world coming to? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

LOL/WOW at 39mm RHC Jack $500 primary selling at the same price as 43mm AS $20s...what is this world coming to? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I guess the price of AS $20 can vary a lot too. I've seen people bid the price up at auction past what active for sale ads are listed at (I've yet to figure that one out).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom