Custom felt design help (1 Viewer)

Bottom one, post #16 by a mile, but move the Woody heads to the ends instead of the flourishes and make larger. Also, good idea on the marbled look. It hides some imperfections in the printing and dye, which is still awesome quality but if you look close on the two of mine you can see some minor issues. Sweet design!

Bottom one, post #16 by a mile, but move the Woody heads to the ends instead of the flourishes and make larger. Also, good idea on the marbled look. It hides some imperfections in the printing and dye, which is still awesome quality but if you look close on the two of mine you can see some minor issues. Sweet design!

I concur.

I wasn't in love with my previous design so I put i down for a while and came back to it. Thoughts?

new felt12.png
new felt13.png
new felt14.png
new felt15.png

Personally I like #2 the best, but any of the blues >>> any of the greys. Love the contrast of the blue w/the red & yellow of the bird.

If you have the design chops. What about something extravagant. Use a gray scale woody checkered pattern throughout the design with just a "Woodys" written in bold.

I think hard rock or planet Hollywood have a felt like this and it looks crazy awesome. I'll try to find a pic

Nailed it!!
Yeah I like that one as well. Nice work.

My personal preference would be to make the center area solid blue from the betting line in. Maybe pick the lightest of the blues in the watery effect and use that as the solid middle color? You'd have to change the color of the betting line though. Just a thought.

I spy my color sample...

Latest rendering looks great to me. Love the background.

Reactions: 72o
If you have the design chops. What about something extravagant. Use a gray scale woody checkered pattern throughout the design with just a "Woodys" written in bold.

I tried a gray scale woody in a checker pattern, didn't really like it. I like a betting line and I couldn't get it to look right.

Latest version, hoping to place order this week.

new felt21.png

Either of the black versions! If I had to pick, the "Poker Room" version would slightly edge out the "VIP Room" version.

Yup, this.

I understand where you were going with the variations of the word "Woody" incorporated into your design, but I'd stick with one of those themes, not all of them. Of these, I like the woodpecker the best, and prefer the last design most (with Poker Room, as opposed to VIP)

I can't speak to your experiences, but I have a chan cloth, and it contains a solid w/ gradient design, and I've noticed zero flaws in the printing and dyes (even close up). Solids are solid, lines are crisp, gradient is perfect. I've played on another Chan cloth (just two nights ago in fact), and noticed similar print quality.

Steve...can you email me a jpg of your felt? I Want to render it on a table and see how it looks.

I like option #2 personally. And I can't believe I'm going to ask this but, are those little woodys around the outside? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom