Custom design attempt (1 Viewer)

CO0LHand

Pair
Reaction score
So I am a neophyte but want to get some better chips for a home game that could be either tournament style or cash games so I am going with a cash set.

I am just looking for some feedback about the colors and designs here. Personally I am pretty happy with the $5, $25, and $100 chips here but I just cannot seem to dial in the 25¢ and the $1 chip. I like the blue/white/red $1 enough to run with it but I am also unsure about the spot progressions/patterns. I like having the triple large spot on every chip to give them some cohesiveness so that's what I was running with. What say you hive?

Thanks for looking.

(Edit, the $1 should have horseheads on it too but doesn't, I also might go FDL with these since it IS a french bulldog on the inlay)

Poker8.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Have a new iteration. Poker9.jpg

i would take the $1 and $5 from the first set with the quarter, $25, and hundo from the second set.

inlay is a tougher decision imo, but FDL for a frenchie isn't a bad idea :D

i would take the $1 and $5 from the first set with the quarter, $25, and hundo from the second set.

inlay is a tougher decision imo, but FDL for a frenchie isn't a bad idea :D

After comparing them side by side. I agree. I like the $25 chip in the second pic a lot.

The colors are good, but I'm not a fan of the same spot on just the $1 and $25. Either same spot throughout the set, or different, or 2 alternating designs - but not 4 patterns across 5 chips.

i've got some slight changes to suggest:

z7DnOAO.jpg

but have no fear, after DCS has concluded and courage has bailed everyone out of jail, i'm sure he'll be in here with some badass suggestions.

Here's an Idea, make the $1 your favorite, I mean edge spot and colors the way you want (assuming thats whats in the pot most) and then base the rest off of that.
I do like spot progression but when they are your chips us your favorite edge spot for the mane chip and colors.

Just my opinion..

I like the black one and this last set.

Ok. So I think i've come up with a fun set. I technically have 3 different spot patterns but the quarter is pretty close to the 5 and the hundo and I think it will look pretty cool in a case.

Thoughts?

PS the Inlay is not done, I will have a better idea what that will look like in a few weeks when J5 gets his schedule cleared!

Poker9a.jpg

I can't seem to dial in the $1...

I've got a few choices here.
Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 11.36.44 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-07 at 2.34.45 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-08 at 5.04.59 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-08 at 5.05.37 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.21.18 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I personally like the newer inlay better. It seems ... classier.

With a black spot on the 5 and 25 Id be tempted to make the black spot on the 25 a Retro or Dark Green

Just my 2 cents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom