In Progress (ordering closed) Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 11) (6 Viewers)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Accepting orders. Orders and final artwork due by July 19th 23rd.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What this is:
This is a group buy intended to allow you to bring your own design and have your own plastic cut cards produced and to reach MOQs and scale discounts from a commercial printer. This is NOT the opportunity for you to buy other people's cut cards.

Card Specifics: 24mil thick 3.5"x2.5" (poker size) and 3.5"x2.25" (bridge size) plastic cut cards with your custom printed design with rounded edges. These are usually the cut cards you see around here on PCF. Examples below in photos.

Order Details:
  • No minimums
  • Cost per card is 98¢ea (subject to pricing change at the time orders are taken)
  • Each card design has a $10 card setup fee. You can order 30 (for example) cards with a front design and a different back design and its only a single $10 fee.
  • If you want the same design on poker and bridge size the artwork setup fee would apply to each and be $20 fee total.
  • Shipping from the manufacturer to me is baked into the $.98/card price. But reshipping is not included. Standard USPS domestic and international.
Artwork:
  • This is a bring your own custom design situation. I will help look over your artwork but cannot design for you. The manufacturer is not there to assist you either. Contact one of the designers below if you need design help.
  • Card designs highly preferably in .AI format or print ready .PDF
  • Poker size is 2.5"X 3.5" and Bridge size is 2.25"X 3.5"
  • If you want design help you can try one these people for hire;
  • File naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different (please use separate files if your card has different side artwork)

Example Order:
  • 30 cards bridge sized ordered: 30 x $0.98 + $10 art fee + $5 shipping (US) total cost is $44.40 shipped

Order Deadline:

Artwork and orders due by 7/19

Order Submission:

Send an email to CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details:
    • PCF username
    • Delivery address where cards will be shipped (will allow me to give shipping cost when payment is due)
    • Include order details:
    • name of cards project{s)
    • size (bridge or poker or both)
      • Does your card project have the same image on both sides or are each side different
      • attach artwork files (AI or print ready PDF)
      • file naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different
    • Sample order email in post #3
Example order email: Order by emailing CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details.

Hey Evan,
Here is my order...

PCF username: @Eloe2000

Eloe Poker
123 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33333

1. CASA MANGO: 30x Poker size (same sides)

Attached: casamango_poker.ai

2. MAPES: 40x bridge & 40x poker size (different sides)

Attached: mapes_pokerbridge_back.ai, mapes_pokerbridge_front.ai

Payment:

Payment will by PayPal and collected during the last week of the order period, but before printing begins.

Order Deadline:

A formal orders deadline will be determined once we reach 1,000 cards in interest.

Templates & Examples:

Attached

Thank you again @MatB for doing so many of these for the community.

Attachments

• Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Poker-Cut-Card-Template.png
    Poker-Cut-Card-Template.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 378
  • AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
We are skipping the "collecting interest" phase for this round and are going right to orders, but I am leaving the order window open for an extended period. This is in part due to my traveling away from home in June/July. Delivery for the cards should be around mid-August.

I also want to thank @JesterTX and @mattross1313 for stepping up to potentially take over these GBs. Fortunately it looks like I will have capacity to continue these for the time being after all. Thanks again to you both.

I'll have a design for you by the deadline. Likely a huge order, will see

Oh, and in case if anyone is curious I will run more hand ranking cards and make those available as loose pairs for the community at large. Seems like those were a hit.

Anyone have artwork for Starlite or PNY cut cards they’d be willing to share. Happy to pay a small fee for the use.

Have my files ready and will get them over to you. Printable pdf file like last time. 70 Poker, 50 bridge. Hoping they over print again!!

Yes!!
All over this. Designs ready for 3 cards, poker and bridge! Let's goooo :cool

Edit - if anyone needs help with creating files drop me a PM. I'm not a wizard but know my way around Illustrator.
Do you want me to add your name to the top post with the other designers? I had also just removed p5 since he is out now.

In!

50 poker / 50 bridge - 100 total
30 poker / 30 bridge - 60 total
front and back images per type (poker / bridge)

Last edited:
I'll be submitting an order: 2 designs, poker and bridge sized for each design. Probably 100 cards total.

Artwork should be ready in a week or so.

Accepting orders. Orders and final artwork due by July 19th.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Order Details:
  • No minimums

Order Submission:

Send an email to CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details:
  • PCF username
  • Delivery address where cards will be shipped (will allow me to give shipping cost when payment is due)
  • Include order details:
    • name of cards project{s)
    • quantity per card design (30 minimum)
    • size (bridge or poker or both)
    • Does your card project have the same image on both sides or are each side different
    • attach artwork files (AI or print ready PDF)
    • file naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different

I'm slightly confused by the OP. Is there no minimum quantity for an order, or is there an minimum order quantity of 30 cards per design?

I'm slightly confused by the OP. Is there no minimum quantity for an order, or is there an minimum order quantity of 30 cards per design?

No minimums. That was a change with the last GB. I just changed the OP. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom