Custom ChanMan Table for Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Your table is #3 in the queue which we're working on. Still working on a table for @Anthony Ferguson then @Jeevansluck who take priority. That being said, as you can see we've already started your table along with theirs. We never work on just 1 table at a time. I'll be sure to post the next update soon.

Here is my technical drawing of the design. I am having a Black Lexan cover being made for the table. This thing is going to be a awesome set up.
View attachment 285554.
Nice table. But at 69.25", you may be needing a few of these.

Croupier Stick.jpeg

Your table is #3 in the queue which we're working on. Still working on a table for @Anthony Ferguson then @Jeevansluck who take priority. That being said, as you can see we've already started your table along with theirs. We never work on just 1 table at a time. I'll be sure to post the next update soon.
Not Complaining ChanMan, just overly excited.

Last edited:
Nice table. But at 69.25", you may be needing a few of these.
If you win the pot, just stand the hell up to rake the chips. People will push them along. Even as a fat man, I can do that. It will not be too wide if your winning, lol.

Your table is #3 in the queue which we're working on. Still working on a table for @Anthony Ferguson then @Jeevansluck who take priority.

Oh man! Im going to have to pretend I didn't see this post. Can't contain the excitement!!!

@Lemonzest...I'm getting a custom made dining table that will moonlight as a poker table for games I'll have someday soon. I do have a @T_Chan already but this one will feature way more goodies. It's an 8ft Oval with raised sueded rail...rest will be in future pr0n! Stay tuned...

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

UPDATE!!!!! So excited for a update. The powder coated cup holders which will go in a black suede rail and the burgundy speedcloth. And the custom 5 leg stand. You can see the decagon table frame on the back left of the one photo. Just so excited.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 342
UPDATE!!!!! So excited for a update. The powder coated cup holders which will go in a black suede rail and the burgundy speedcloth. And the custom 5 leg stand. You can see the decagon table frame on the back left of the one photo. Just so excited.
Wow!!!:wow:

Lucky lucky.:tup: I have found that pretending I never ordered a table to begin with is a good recipe to deal with the anxiety and excitement of getting my first custom Chanman table delivery. I'm a local so it's extra special!

But this thread, with its little tidbits the last few weeks has got me freaking out inside. Like a kid before a huge Christmas...I'm still trying to forget I have a table in the works as well.

Unlike you, I havent received any pictures or updates of this magnitude. Only what I've gathered from here. That I'm in queue and so are you. Seems you are progressing and I don't want to daydream of where mine might be at. Oh crap...too late...:nailbite::nailbite::nailbite::nailbite:

I'm so excited. The anticipation is rising..

When I decided to get a custom Chanman, I figured I would take the road of "be quiet, let the man work, and ask no questions at any point." It's a CUSTOM table made of wood built from scratch. I don't even know when I ordered it or even care. I just take so much comfort in what he builds and his proven work.

I'm super excited for you man! Tony's tables are so amazing. They are pure luxury. I play in his games. It's makes the game SO MUCH BETTER.

Working on your table too jeev, I'm always working on several tables at the same time. Yours is actually further along than mudhogs. You probably walked right past your base when you were at my shop last game, i should have pointed it out to you.

Working on your table too jeev, I'm always working on several tables at the same time. Yours is actually further along than mudhogs. You probably walked right past your base when you were at my shop last game, i should have pointed it out to you.
I had that feeling that I could have been walking around my tables parts...

I didn't want to ask dangerous questions hazardous to my own mental health ....:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I take comfort in not knowing and knowing one fine day, my anticipation and patience will be rewarded...

Part of the excitement for me has been to be in the dark about the progress.

I don't even think we've talked table since I signed for the art!

Thanks for giving me tingles with this message...

Shit bro...I'm so pumped I just keep pretending I'm not getting a table. Been a good recipe to stay sane! Haha:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But...Tony the Chanman hooked me up with a tidbit...my gaming suede is ready ..
2019-08-09 11.38.56.jpg
2019-08-09 11.38.46.jpg

Shit bro...I'm so pumped I just keep pretending I'm not getting a table. Been a good recipe to stay sane! Haha:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But...Tony the Chanman hooked me up with a tidbit...my gaming suede is ready ..
View attachment 327321View attachment 327323
Nice! My 10 week wait was also mind numbing. My table is my everything lol. I like it more than my motorcycle and my bike is nothing to scoff at. Makes me so happy.

Nice! My 10 week wait was also mind numbing. My table is my everything lol. I like it more than my motorcycle and my bike is nothing to scoff at. Makes me so happy.

Wow!! Cool man!

What kind of bike you ride?

5 years ago I sold my Harley Davidson Vrod Muscle. I'll see if I can dig up a photo. I sold it though. Literally to help pay for my wedding and the rest is history. Now it's poker.

I envy you pal! Please..show us some motorcycle pr0n. At least id be interested.

I've got a few photos of me and my old bike. It was an 09 model. Before that...I had a well used but still effing fast Honda CBR600RR. All black. Cool bike. So goddam fast...but it was too uncomfortable for longer rides. So I went to the Harley.

Almost there...

2019-08-29 16.04.12.jpg

Just working on getting the dining table finished. Already glued up and cut to shape. Got lots of sanding done today on both your table and @mudhog 's tables. Sanding on your dining table cover, sanding on his legs which are now in glue-up mode.

2019-08-29 13.08.37.jpg

Little update today, legs and base ready, getting stained today. So close. Like a kid in a candy store.

Attachments

• table 12.jpg
    table 12.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 272
  • table 11.jpg
    table 11.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 243
So close. Like a kid in a candy store.

I can sympathize with you brother!

I feel any day I could be setting up a delivery time for my table. I know that my dining topper is being constructed! I'm so pumped. It had been a distraction for me in my brain. Just so excited. Patience is plentiful however. I'll just keep going with patience.

It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My table is completed and being shipped this weekend. So beautiful and sexy. I am so happy and excited. What a job he did. Thank you ChanMan

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 325
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 291

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom