Custom ChanMan Table for Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudhog

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am so excited. I just ordered a custom 70" 10 seat decagon table from the ChanMan. It is going to be so cool. I sent him a drawing of my layout and design and he said he can get it done. Going with a 2" raised rail, no race track, speed cloth with Tuxedo Suede for the rail with matching color cup holders, trimed ut in brushed steel. I will post updates as he sends them to me. This is going to be the toughest 8-10 weeks of my poker life waiting for this table. good thing I will be at the WSOP for the Big Fifty and a few other events for 2 weeks to give me something to focus on besides my table. I know some of you guys will say it is too big, but it will be perfect for us. I played on a round 70" about a month ago and it was just fine to play on.

Coyote

Flush
Reaction score
Congrats! Eager to see the results.
I guess the decagon is surrounded by the 70in diameter circle, so players, each sitting on one of the 10 sides, will be a little (edit) closer to the centre than in the case of a 70in round table.
Edit: here 's the math. It's 21.63in of rail space per player (ie absolute minimum)
https://rechneronline.de/pi/decagon.php

Last edited:

abby99

Full House
Reaction score
@mudhog: Sounds fantastic! What color speedcloth? Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Congrats! Eager to see the results.
I guess the decagon is surrounded by the 70in diameter circle, so players, each sitting on one of the 10 sides, will be a little (edit) closer to the centre than in the case of a 70in round table.
Edit: here 's the math. It's 21.63in of rail space per player (ie absolute minimum)
https://rechneronline.de/pi/decagon.php
Thanks for the link, @Coyote. (It's 1.71" closer.)

Jeevansluck

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I too have recently acquired the Chanman's services for a poker table. In my case, I am having a dining room topper built with a table that will moonlight as a poker table. I also went with similar upgrades like raised rail and suede rail. I am so excited just as you are

WedgeRock

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
6" rail is pretty stout.

And while the rail space may seem tight at 19.25 inches (or 22.34 inches, depending on how you measure), I think it'll be fine because the space flares out (as opposed to a guy sitting right next to you on a straight away rail).

@T_Chan does alot if things really well. But he needs a schematic proof reader.... ;)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
6" is standard size on any tables I build unless they're a small table like a 4' round. I like the size and it's the minimum size to add cup holders to the rail for a nice fit.

@mudhog provided me with those plans actually, way above and beyond what customers normally provide to me. If they were my plans, they would have many more typos ;)

mudhog

Sitting Out
Reaction score
@mudhog provided me with those plans actually, way above and beyond what customers normally provide to me. If they were my plans, they would have many more typos ;)
I sill found one, lol. Thanks for pointing it out.

mudhog

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Why is there always one that just wants to spoil the happiness?

Last edited:
Top Bottom