Custom Ceramics: Similar to Lodge Card Club (1 Viewer)

NBP17

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking to order my first custom set of poker chips with a similar design to the Lodge Card Room in Austin, TX. I love the bright yellow and dark purple chips as well as the overall design. Was going to change the denominations and the logos, but mostly keep the chips the same. Does anyone have any idea what company I should reach out to? Seems like BRPoker is the place to go, but was hoping you guys could give me some more advice. Thanks!

new-chips-in-pile-768x513-jpg.1027799
purples-768x513-jpg.1027801

BRpro or sunfly are regarded as high quality ceramics options.

For a cheaper lower quality option, Tina cards mold or no mold from china.

BR Pro has some similar chips and you could do customs too. They will do chips kinda like the Lodge but would not l do replicas. And obviously, the sunfly Prestige look pretty similar.

Feel free to use us, the lodge used us for the redo of all the chips $25 and higher.
As a new PCFer, who is "you"? I see the site vendor tag but don't know how to translate that to an actual website to visit, or business to call.

I love those new Lodge chips. Well done.

Hello everyone, I'm looking to order my first custom set of poker chips with a similar design to the Lodge Card Room in Austin, TX. I love the bright yellow and dark purple chips as well as the overall design. Was going to change the denominations and the logos, but mostly keep the chips the same. Does anyone have any idea what company I should reach out to? Seems like BRPoker is the place to go, but was hoping you guys could give me some more advice. Thanks!

new-chips-in-pile-768x513-jpg.1027799
purples-768x513-jpg.1027801
Did you find a good solution to crafting similar chips? I’m interested as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom