Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (14 Viewers)

Hardwell Underground Original.jpg
Lighting and stuff

I'm very Canadian...

Haven't been following the thread at all...

Just saw a call for Canadians, here I am! Direct shipment would be amazing!

So far, here's the list of Canadians. Not sure if there are any others... can you guys post your order totals and we can see if would make any sense to ship to a Canadian for reship and reduce @SeanGecko's workload.

EDIT: Grabbed numbers off of the spreadsheets.

@TheDuke 1275 chips
@davethesave 1120 chips
@DCM1986 1060 chips
@timinater 125 chips
@realcdn 1030 chips
@Jeevansluck 1000 chips
@J93 1080 chips
@Squidge 1210 chips

Running total 7900 chips

Last edited:
it is a disaster for them ..over 60 sets design ..
LOL. "You're giving us too much business and money! We can't take it!"

I get it though. I went to the neighborhood pizza place to pick up dinner tonight, and by the time I got there they were so slammed that they were telling callers it was a 90 minute wait for PICKUP (not delivery). A couple of folks there definitely had the "Do I like this job enough to not just walk out the damned door right now?" look on their faces.

Next time I do this, no edits. Have the art perfect and ready for straight production. If there are chips you already like use those for color examples.

View attachment 527134
If there's a next time that you do this, let me know and I will help - order coordination, billing & kneecap breaking to get payments, or packing and reshipping.
1599277565900.png

If there's a next time that you do this, let me know and I will help - order coordination, billing & kneecap breaking to get payments, or packing and reshipping.
View attachment 527366
Well...... I am a dumb guy so this will probably happen again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom