Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (11 Viewers)

I’m hoping we can switch clowns to tourney for additional runs. Going to be my main cash set, even if someone offers me birdcages of free binions. I know I know, mad face reactions.

I’ll relent by the time the second run comes because community first, im just not a huge fan of my main cash set having 30 similar looking cash sets out there.

If you want security on your cash set on the next run get a custom design and don't offer it up for piggy backing, only way to be sure no one else will have any

If enough people need cash clowns (someone do cash clowns!) I can relent.

Maybe I need to pay @timinater to do a different cash set for me to build on. Somebody let me know if this has been done already, I would assume it has.

The birdcage, it’s a club, has a built in logo, play on chip storage, and cmon freaking Robin Williams and Nathan Lane! Maybe rainbow colors?

View attachment 535877

edit - I’m really in love with this idea. Good chance to be my first cpc or thc relabel if it takes off. Card Mold may be easier to do rainbow with though.

You’ve got the go/no go decision on a future clown motel run. As far as I’m concerned they are yours and yours only at the moment.

Edit: also the birdcage idea is real good too

I volunteer @BGinGA for SE regional shipping on GB#2! :sneaky:

Seriously, I will be glad to handle regional reshipping for the next one.

Can’t you just pay the designer for the rights to the Clown chips? Then you’d have control over that potential issue.
Yeah, I did so. The moment I took em I was paying, but then no one else jumped so I figured I might be able to pay for the design and build on to it later with additional denim’s. In fact now that we’re closed and moved in I need to get the funds over.
Definitey create your own Jeff. What about The Menagerie
It will happen, I just haven’t had the first inspiration for it yet. Maybe as I start to decorate the room it’ll come, but right now I don’t have anything to paper.
If you want security on your cash set on the next run get a custom design and don't offer it up for piggy backing, only way to be sure no one else will have any
Oh for sure. I actually didn’t design any for this run, but two awesome folks offered their already conceived art for everyone. A couple folks jumped on one, but no one joined me for the other. So I’m paying for the art and thought the design might drift into the shadows, but if it looks awesome there’s no way I’d go through with keeping it to myself.

Yeah, I did so. The moment I took em I was paying, but then no one else jumped so I figured I might be able to pay for the design and build on to it later with additional denim’s. In fact now that we’re closed and moved in I need to get the funds over.

It will happen, I just haven’t had the first inspiration for it yet. Maybe as I start to decorate the room it’ll come, but right now I don’t have anything to paper.

Oh for sure. I actually didn’t design any for this run, but two awesome folks offered their already conceived art for everyone. A couple folks jumped on one, but no one joined me for the other. So I’m paying for the art and thought the design might drift into the shadows, but if it looks awesome there’s no way I’d go through with keeping it to myself.
I think you've already solved the issue. Keep the cash denominations for yourself, and if you want, offer the design to others in T denoms only.

I figure you should do something related to Cosmo Kramer, since you’ve used his image for many of your avatars. Or Seinfeld in general.

I figure you should do something related to Cosmo Kramer, since you’ve used his image for many of your avatars. Or Seinfeld in general.
Design is done. The problem is I wanted it to be a big set, and cheap. So I have the design and somewhere between 3-5 thousand CC 8Vs, but I’ve wizened up and maybe don’t want to pay that many labels. Can sell some off to fund labels or pivot to relabel nicer chips.

The hard part is going to be getting the Seinfeld characters and funkos. Stupid collectibles :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Design is done. The problem is I wanted it to be a big set, and cheap. So I have the design and somewhere between 3-5 thousand CC 8Vs, but I’ve wizened up and maybe don’t want to pay that many labels. Can sell some off to fund labels or pivot to relabel nicer chips.

The hard part is going to be getting the Seinfeld characters and funkos. Stupid collectibles :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

sale off the blank CC and have the desogn done on the next group buy

Last edited:
That’s the biggest problem with cheap chips, is the labels aren’t cheap. I had a couple thousand Nexgens until about a year ago, and the only cost-effective way to label them was to print them myself or use an internet vendor like onlinelabels.com, which is what I ultimately did. But quality labels make a big difference, for sure.

sale off the blank CC and have the desogn done on the next group buy
That’s the biggest problem with cheap chips, is the labels aren’t cheap. I had a couple thousand Nexgens until about a year ago, and the only cost-effective way to label them was to print them myself or use an internet vendor like onlinelabels.com, which is what I ultimately did. But quality labels make a big difference, for sure.
Going through PMs catching up on stuff.

Just remembered/saw that I prepaid ABC for 4050 labels :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Even better than finding $20 in your jeans pocket while doing laundry!

Should we really have two different people communicating with our vendor? Seems like information could get missed.
I've been in contact with Tina before the GB when I was originally going to place another order for my Aces chips. Honestly we shouldn't miss any information of Sean and I both keep tabs on the vendor's progress.

I've been in contact with Tina before the GB when I was originally going to place another order for my Aces chips. Honestly we shouldn't miss any information of Sean and I both keep tabs on the vendor's progress.
I was in contact with Tine before the group buy too! Now we have the battle of the CHIP HIPSTER. BRING IT!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom