Current Old West Poker Supplies Orders (1 Viewer)

Ugh...something didn't go right with setting the inventory to zero for each item. You'll get refunded for the order, just might be a little while until I can log on with Michael and get it done.

I placed an order on March 22nd, I was wondering if it will be better if I cancel my order.

I also placed an order for some sample sets. I'm assuming this went into a blackhole. :(

Should I cancel with paypal?

It will get refunded faster if you wait for me to log in with Mike and get the orders refunded. Should be sometime this week.

Thanks,
Gene

I also placed an order for some sample sets. I'm assuming this went into a blackhole. :(

Should I cancel with paypal?

Whoops! I'm new to the hobby, ordered from Old West, and then did a Google search and stumbled across this thread. So I registered here to ask, what should I do now? Thanks!

Whoops! I'm new to the hobby, ordered from Old West, and then did a Google search and stumbled across this thread. So I registered here to ask, what should I do now? Thanks!

Never mind, found the thread with the news about charging back via PayPal. I’ll do that. Sad news.

Yes, real bummer. Sal was a treasure to our community. Anyway, welcome to the site! If you need advice about anything feel free to ask! (Preferably start a new thread.)

Same for me. I had ordered on 4/27 (not knowing the news about Old West) really wanting to get a sample of the Ascona hybrids. I just found these threads and have requested a credit from my Amex.

Just seeing if there has been any updates to OWPS, seeing if any business had picked up their mayfair hybrid chip.

Just seeing if there has been any updates to OWPS, seeing if any business had picked up their mayfair hybrid chip.
Last I heard and understood all original OWPS designs are dead. ABC and Sal's family were unable to come to an agreement on those

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom