"Current" Chipset Collection (1 Viewer)

Is the giveaway to who knocks you out, or who donates the most $ to you? Cause I’m winning one of those!

And what about shipping to Fl the day before the flight :tup:
I love how you think @BarrieJ3! He should just mail it to me and I’ll give it to you Monday night when you arrive. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Can’t wait to see you again my friend. Going to be a blast.:tup:

I’m drinking a little wine tonight to wash down the tasty filet I had for dinner.
Here’s to SQM next month. Looking forward to hanging with all you chippers!
EEB0DD07-36E5-4728-A008-F3D653F2A744.jpeg

I'll be moving forward with my custom hot stamped CPC order. Its high level chips, so something must go. I'll be auctioning off the Jacks later today. If you were one of the people that were interested in the feel free to post/PM me an offer. Otherwise they'll go up when I have a few minutes.

I’m drinking a little wine tonight to wash down the tasty filet I had for dinner.
Here’s to SQM next month. Looking forward to hanging with all you chippers! View attachment 392308

Could be the picture angle, but it looks like you either have Trump size hands or that's the mother of all wine glasses.

Awesome, Bill! I can't wait to see what you do with them. I'm probably just as excited as you are that they are finally in your hands.

I honestly think you were more concerned than i was lol. 6 months ago i would have been crazy, now, fuck it.

Here's my current cash-game chip collection. I plan on expanding to more 5's, 25's and 100's in the near future. Enjoy :)
IMG_9603.jpg

New chipper here. I've only put together one set so far. Just some china clay PGI 8Vs. I've assembled about 1200 of them for a cash set. They came with the Lucky Strike labels that a previous owner put on. It's a well done label, but not my particular style, so I'm in the process of designing new custom labels. The label on the 5 cent chip is a draft of what I'm working on. I'm a home brewer with aspirations of opening a micro-brewery in a few years that I may call Texas Flood Brewing. Thus we have Texas Flood Poker Club. The purple chips will be $100s.

PGI 8V Cash Set.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom