"Current" Chipset Collection (1 Viewer)

I need to update this.

My current collection is as follows. All are cash sets

CPC/FDL Sunsets
CPC/Horse Head Hot Stamped Bourbons
TRK's Mixed New China Club/Nevada Lodge
PNY's
Indiana Grand (not in hand until SEP)
Paris (ones and fives, should have in hand soon)

LIMIT:

ABC Pro Parks and Rec set

This is probably to many sets for me to have since I only host once a month. I'll most likely be selling one in the near future. I have no idea which one. Maybe I'll do a poll once I have them all in hand.
Looks like the Hot Stamps gotta go Bill.... oh and DIBS! LOL

Nice collection Sir! Always fun living vicariously as Bill evoles with our hobby! Sets coming in... sets going out! (Unlike some of us with terrible Hoarding issues) haha

Looks like the Hot Stamps gotta go Bill.... oh and DIBS! LOL

Nice collection Sir! Always fun living vicariously as Bill evoles with our hobby! Sets coming in... sets going out! (Unlike some of us with terrible Hoarding issues) haha

I haven't shipped many sets out lately. I don't think anyways

I haven't shipped many sets out lately. I don't think anyways
Well part of the Parks N Rec set went out to a good friend (according to my records here) but just mean in general. You have always kind of operated on the "loaner set" mentality. Brie and I kinda came in at the back end of that aspect of the community. Back when a dollar was currency and not clay... funny how things change.

This is probably to many sets for me to have since I only host once a month. I'll most likely be selling one in the near future. I have no idea which one. Maybe I'll do a poll once I have them all in hand.
I think you should be hosting MORE instead of selling one set, this will also open up your potential to having more than 8 set for rotation instead :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That the PCF mentality where more sets are better

Nice improvement of the your current set since Day 1

Well part of the Parks N Rec set went out to a good friend (according to my records here) but just mean in general. You have always kind of operated on the "loaner set" mentality. Brie and I kinda came in at the back end of that aspect of the community. Back when a dollar was currency and not clay... funny how things change.

I sold the Parks and Rec tourney set. I don't host tourneys. It didn't make sense to keep it.

Tentative lineup
PXL_20220813_134556944.jpg
PXL_20220813_134732843.jpg
PXL_20220813_134810469.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom