"Current" Chipset Collection (2 Viewers)

You have to declare whether you are going high or low post River? With a chip under the table (that’s how we used to do it)? Hmmmm

well for double board you would need to declare which board you are going for, or both! Bill looooooooves declare, don’t let him fool you. :LOL: :laugh:

You could just declare hi or lo and it would be a split pot. If both going low best low would win if only 2 people etc. Only one winner each way unless both have the same hand like the wheel for low.
We call this double board Boother style but we never played it with a declare.

How was the game the other night Bill?

Last night. It was awesome. I posted a couple of pictures in the home game thread. We played from 630 until 2am. I took my first 100 up to about 160 before getting felted in a 400 pot :( Then I re bought for 200. Immediately lost half of it. I'm starting too think that I don't like Draw2maha very much.

In the last 30 minutes I won a couple of big pots to get close to even. I was in the game for 300. Out for 294. I provided pizza, but the guys were generous with their tips so they probably covered 50 to 75% of the cost. My other buddy brought fricken homemade lava cakes. WOW............

Oh, I actually drank enough bourbon that it started to not taste very good. That's a lot btw.

8 players. There was close to 2k on the table by the end of the night. @rjmech had a horseshoe stuck up his ass all night.

Last night. It was awesome. I posted a couple of pictures in the home game thread. We played from 630 until 2am. I took my first 100 up to about 160 before getting felted in a 400 pot :( Then I re bought for 200. Immediately lost half of it. I'm starting too think that I don't like Draw2maha very much.

In the last 30 minutes I won a couple of big pots to get close to even. I was in the game for 300. Out for 294. I provided pizza, but the guys were generous with their tips so they probably covered 50 to 75% of the cost. My other buddy brought fricken homemade lava cakes. WOW............

Oh, I actually drank enough bourbon that it started to not taste very good. That's a lot btw.

8 players. There was close to 2k on the table by the end of the night. @rjmech had a horseshoe stuck up his ass all night.
Almost 8 hours of poker with friends and almost breaking even sounds like a good night! They are not all going to be winners brother! Congratulations on the come back!!

Almost 8 hours of poker with friends and almost breaking even sounds like a good night! They are not all going to be winners brother! Congratulations on the come back!!

I couldn't agree more. Even if I lose a couple of buy ins the night is still a win. We literally laugh all night long.

Slowly setting up another family shoot.

20210122_163223.jpg

I also have the THC cali set. Didn't think it should in the picture because it's on loan. Hmmmmm, fuck it, brb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom