SOLD Crystal Park $1s and $3s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToeMike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Selling 2 racks of Crystal Park $1s and 1 rack of Crystal Park $3s. Selling by the rack.

Rack 1: cleaned CP $1s in used condition (some flea bites) but will still stand on edge - $250

Rack 2: uncleaned CP $1s in better condition. About 26 of these are in close to mint condition with sharp edges (see top barrel in picture) - $300

Rack 3: uncleaned CP $3s - SOLD

Buyer pays shipping. PayPal FF preferred. Please post dibs to thread and then pm me if interested.

image.jpg

Rack 1:
image.jpg

Rack 2:
image.jpg

Rack 3:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag, but I told myself no more Crystal Park chip purchases until I actually see them in person lol
Thanks for the tag, but I told myself no more Crystal Park chip purchases until I actually see them in person lol
Murder the $3s for quarters

Yep. Barely came in second place on his CP 3s. He totally did me a solid on this one. Good luck with your search.
WTH you gonna do with a $3 chip XD

like no one loves the CP stuff more than me but useless chips get the scalpel
LOFL
10s to IDK what but those too
Sliceem up XD

I definitely thought about it but I have enough chip blood on my hands already. They are pretty rare from what it sounds like so I didn't want to take more out of the chip population.
True
I’ve just never figured out what you would do with them
Unless you want a home game drop chip XD

Yea. They are one of the nicest chip in the set in my opinion, but they wouldn't be useful for me either without going under the knife first
If you had like 12 racks of tens maybe then they look cool IDK if you do a 10/20 limit game

I’ve never seen a rack of 2s or 3s
I like the green more I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom