SOLD Aransas Queen (AQ) - $5, $25, $100, $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToeMike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Trimming down my AQ set to make room. Willing to split (minimum orders of 1 rack except when the order takes all remaining chips of a specific denom) if all chips are spoken for.

Condition: all chips in great condition with sharper edges. Higher denom chips are slightly more minty than the lower ones (see pictures for reference).

AQ $5s: 203 chips - $1.50 each or $300 for all
AQ $25s: 297 chips - $1.30 each or $382 for all
AQ $100s: 92 chips - $5 each or $450 for all
AQ $500s: 8 chips - $8 each

$1,190 for all. None of the listed includes shipping - shipping to be paid by the buyer(s).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow, that was quick. Preference goes to buyer who takes the whole lot first - so looks like @BarrieJ3 just beat out @Ethan.

@BarrieJ3 please send me a PM if you are are still interested in the whole lot.

Wow, that was quick. Preference goes to buyer who takes the whole lot first - so looks like @BarrieJ3 just beat out @Ethan.

@BarrieJ3 please send me a PM if you are are still interested in the whole lot.
PM and payment incoming Mike.
Congrats on the pickup @BarrieJ3 and thanks for the opportunity @BigToeMike !
I know it probably doesn't help, but I do think/hope this is a forever-ish set for me. I didn't know it would be when I sold mine the first time around, but after I sold we moved to Texas and the favorite thing in that short time was trips down to Aransas with the kids.

In fact I still have tied to my wrist this ratty bracelet that my daughter bought for me there, will probably wear it til it falls off.

I know it probably doesn't help, but I do think/hope this is a forever-ish set for me. I didn't know it would be when I sold mine the first time around, but after I sold we moved to Texas and the favorite thing in that short time was trips down to Aransas with the kids.

In fact I still have tied to my wrist this ratty bracelet that my daughter bought for me there, will probably wear it til it falls off.
Enjoy it! Sounds like great memories. :)

In case it’s not a forever set for you. Let me add some of these to my forever set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In case it’s not a forever set for you. Let me add some of these to my forever set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Dude I kid you not, I saw the posting come up and I almost immediately @'ed you (didn't know ethan was looking for more).

Then I was like pricing is fair, maybe I want to pick up a rack of $1s and $5s to start rebuilding mine since I know long term I need an Aransas set.

Then I blacked out in our back and forth and don't remember anything until now.

Ap
Dude I kid you not, I saw the posting come up and I almost immediately @'ed you (didn't know ethan was looking for more).

Then I was like pricing is fair, maybe I want to pick up a rack of $1s and $5s to start rebuilding mine since I know long term I need an Aransas set.

Then I blacked out in our back and forth and don't remember anything until now.
Appreciate it bud! I’m going to finish my 1K set and then I’m going to leave enough for everyone else to have lol. You will absolutely love these. They are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom