Crown Plaza Sample Sets Order (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I've got 3 sample sets unspoken for (with each "set" consisting of a cash sample AND tourney sample). It's open to the next person(s) who want to claim them, as long as you don't mind paying (and possibly waiting) for shipment from Canada. Not splitting up the cash and tourney samples.

Looks like I've got 3 sample sets unspoken for (with each "set" consisting of a cash sample AND tourney sample). It's open to the next person(s) who want to claim them, as long as you don't mind paying (and possibly waiting) for shipment from Canada. Not splitting up the cash and tourney samples.
Put me down for a set!

I have two sets of cash and two sets of tourney coming. 20 chips total. I will shuffle them a bit, evaluate if I ever want any in a group buy, then sell them. There should be a decent amount of these samples floating around for people to try out I imagine.

If nobody in USA offers, then I can add one of my extra sample sets to you.
That would be amazing!

I have two sets of cash and two sets of tourney coming. 20 chips total. I will shuffle them a bit, evaluate if I ever want any in a group buy, then sell them. There should be a decent amount of these samples floating around for people to try out I imagine.

But given it's CA to US if you've got a canadian looking for a set I can hold out for one of these to keep everything domestic and help everyone out.

if any samples left, i’ll take one to montreal. if not, no biggie.

You still have me on the list for 2 cash and 2 tourney sample sets correct? Starting to wonder if I should have bought a full tourney set...

Let me know when you are done with one of them and i'll be first in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom