Crown Plaza Sample Sets Order (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cancelled my sample set order. My willpower failed me today, I am ordering a set.
Hell yeah brother! I want the samples to taste test, then I'll try to piggyback somebody in the reorder if I JUST have to have a set.

It doesn't help that I blew my free money this past weekend having way too much fun.

Liked all order to hopefully alert confirmation for the order or any changes. We are at 36 cash and 37 tournament currently.

Succeeded in resisting the temptation to order a set with Tommy but would like 2 TOURNEY sample sets please.

Opps, following the instructions...
Cash - 0
Tournament - 2

Thanks!

Final hours

1582916969379.png

@Tommy 42 Cash and 45 Tournament at the moment, I'll make the correct formal entry on the GB page

Last edited:
Can you separate out the Canadian sample requests? I can provide them (up to 10 sets of each) from my order.
So are you saying that you want to handle the Great North buys? I hadn’t asked everyone where they are shipping to yet.

Guess it’s officially closed as the clock struck midnight according to my phone.

I know it's after the deadline for these.
If anyone who ordered multiples would be willing to sell a sample set, I would be interested. Interested in both cash and tournament sample set.
Thanks for considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom