Crown Plaza Sample Sets Order (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be receiving the chips this week. Final cost per chip was 2.20 plus add shipping to me (which will be divided by total chip count and applied to your order) and shipping to you. Sounds like I need to build a spreadsheet. If anyone has a different address than what they sent me please send a PM with updated address.

@Tommy cracks me up.
EEE3DA6E-B97C-413D-A119-A0870BBD8905.jpeg

custom packaging for custom chips

So I originally charged everyone $2.10/ chip as an anticipated cost. Actually cost came out to $2.20/ plus shipping to me means that everyone owes $.75 more per sample set plus shipping. I’m going to try and get them packed up this weekend, but I either have to get my spreadsheet updated or need some addresses.

I’ll PM everyone their individual price after I know shipping, most will probably be ~$4 priority mail padded envelope.

So I originally charged everyone $2.10/ chip as an anticipated cost. Actually cost came out to $2.20/ plus shipping to me means that everyone owes $.75 more per sample set plus shipping. I’m going to try and get them packed up this weekend, but I either have to get my spreadsheet updated or need some addresses.

I’ll PM everyone their individual price after I know shipping, most will probably be ~$4 priority mail padded envelope.
All my details are still the same :tup: Chips look great

I know it's after the deadline for these.
If anyone who ordered multiples would be willing to sell a sample set, I would be interested. Interested in both cash and tournament sample set.
Thanks for considering.
I'd love to get a sample set.
Down for a set in the US please!
Wasn’t sure looks like most have gotten a set or figured out a way to get one but if you want one let me know think I have two extras.

Thanks for reaching out.
I've got a few other things going on now, do I'm going to pass on this.
Thanks though!

Wasn’t sure looks like most have gotten a set or figured out a way to get one but if you want one let me know think I have two extras.

I'd been banking on one from @FDLmold once he broke them in but unless he was counting on the sale I don't mind sourcing them from another source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom