GB Completed CROWN PLAZA dealer button group buy - DBs HAVE BEEN SHIPPED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take:
1 - White Cash button
1 - Black tourney button
1 - Purple tourney button

Thanks!

I will be sending out PMs to receive payment for this group buy soon. As long as everything is collected by Monday, I will place the order at that time.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

I e-mailed Kristil at BR Pro Poker last week about something else, and she said they were almost done with our order. So I would expect to get them in-hand by the end of this week or early next week. I will definitely post pictures as soon as I have them.

Look what showed up in the mail today!

Upon inspection, it looks like I got shorted one of the purple cash DBs (first time that's ever happened to me). I know BR Pro Poker will make it right (edit - they already have :tup: ). There won't be any delays getting the orders shipped. I hope to have everything in the mail by Wednesday. Thursday at the latest.

Crown Plaza.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome dealer buttons and excited to see these. Hopefully in a week we'll have all the chips and the dealer buttons ready for a game? First person to get them should start a pron thread for these beauties!

Dang it!

I guess I'm not considered a DB collector, but I really am.

Missed this thread entirely and nobody to blame but me, but to all DB collectors, TAG PLEASE!!!

I have more than a few buttons and these are NICE!!!!

Last edited:
Dang it!

I guess I'm not considered a DB collector, but I really am.

Missed this thread entirely and nobody to blame but me, but to all DB collectors, TAG PLEASE!!!

I have more than a few buttons and these are NICE!!!!

If anyone has a spare or decided they could sell one, I'd be a buyer. I'll even pay double your cost plus shipping!

I bought WAY more than I need, AND I'm already sending a box to you. I'll sell you a couple.

My apologies ... had a family matter come up yesterday afternoon, and didn't get to the post office. They will be going out this morning.

NOW everything in that box has been shipped. Only orders that haven't been shipped are being combined with other items, and they are aware of the delay.

Post pics when you get your buttons!

1597936847999.png

Looks like the domestic packages are supposed to be delivered on Monday.

While the international packages have entered the customs black hole in Chicago. Hopefully they will emerge quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom