GB Completed CROWN PLAZA dealer button group buy - DBs HAVE BEEN SHIPPED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on this unfortunately, would anybody be willing to sell me a Black TOURNEY button by any chance? Would be much appreciated.

I totally missed this. Does anyone have extras of these? I would take one of each.

@Himewad, I suppose it would be cost prohibitive to go direct w/ @BR Pro Poker even if @p5woody was okay with it?

It was my order, so I could tell BR Pro to let you order more, but you wouldn’t get the rolling edge printing unless you ordered at least ten of a single version. I no longer have any extras, sorry.

If you didn’t care about plain rolling edges, you could get one of each for a decent price. Probably less than you think. Send me a PM if interested.

• Love
Reactions: BNM
If anyone has an extra tourney button or 3 I'd be grateful.

I want one of each. If there is enough interest we could get a combined order going.

If
It was my order, so I could tell BR Pro to let you order more, but you wouldn’t get the rolling edge printing unless you ordered at least ten of a single version. I no longer have any extras, sorry.

If you didn’t care about plain rolling edges, you could get one of each for a decent price. Probably less than you think. Send me a PM if interested.
Super generous of you! If there’s enough interest it might work. Do we have to order 10 of each to get the rolling edge on each version, or just hit a total number?

If

Super generous of you! If there’s enough interest it might work. Do we have to order 10 of each to get the rolling edge on each version, or just hit a total number?
Each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom