SOLD Crown Plaza Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Up for sale today is my beloved Crown Plaza cash set (which I never actually got to use yet). With my job coming to an end last year, we are weighing options for the future, and contemplating relocation to open up more options. We are selling a lot of "extras" these days to try and downsize a little. Chipping will have to take a backseat for the short term, though I'm hoping this is a temporary thing as I really have loved this hobby for the last 12+ years.

Price for the set will be at my cost (plus some for shipping), $1250usd shipped to anywhere in Canada or the USA. I'm trying to avoid international shipping due to Covid, but will consider international sales on a case by case basis. A Canadian buyer would be awesome, and a slight discount of $1575cad if paying via e-transfer. If Paypal is the payment method G&S is probably the best (I would ask that you cover the fees). Feel free to PM for more info or if you need more pics. Racks are NOT included.

The chips are absolutely awesome, easily the best plastic chips I've handled. The colors really pop and work together beautifully, a stunning cash set that will last more than a lifetime. This set has a great breakdown for smaller cash games, lots of bank. Here's the breakdown:

$0.25 x 135
$1 x 210
$5 x 110
$20 x 70
$100 x 20
Total = 545 chips

IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG

That’s not fair mate. Covid has made things difficult for a lot of us. It’s not right that you’re separated from your chips that you love and you haven’t even used them yet.

I’ll offer $100 for 1/12 of the set. If another 11 members do the same then that means you keep them right?

Hope that’s cool with you @hdgeno If not let me know and I’ll take this down :tup:

That’s not fair mate. Covid has made things difficult for a lot of us. It’s not right that you’re separated from your chips that you love and you haven’t even used them yet.

I’ll offer $100 for 1/12 of the set. If another 11 members do the same then that means you keep them right?

Hope that’s cool with you @hdgeno If not let me know and I’ll take this down :tup:

I’ll dibs 2/12 for you to keep them.

Wow, you guys are awesome (probably crazy as well, offering a complete stranger $100)! That said, I would never feel right accepting money without sending out chips. I think we will be alright, so I don't want to come across as looking for charity, and maybe shouldn't have added those details in my post. I just wanted to add some context to why I'm selling, as the chips are amazing.

I'm also not going to sell absolutely everything just yet, and one thing I've learned is there are always going to be more chips out there that are also awesome. If chipping takes a short term backseat, hopefully it will be front burner again sometime.

Wow, you guys are awesome (probably crazy as well, offering a complete stranger $100)! That said, I would never feel right accepting money without sending out chips. I think we will be alright, so I don't want to come across as looking for charity, and maybe shouldn't have added those details in my post. I just wanted to add some context to why I'm selling, as the chips are amazing.

I'm also not going to sell absolutely everything just yet, and one thing I've learned is there are always going to be more chips out there that are also awesome. If chipping takes a short term backseat, hopefully it will be front burner again sometime.
Didn’t mean to come across that you were looking for charity mate. No offence and apologies if any caused.
I’ve seen you posting in the classifieds swapping, buying and selling these for months to get your set just right. So it’s not fair that you need to part with them. No point in this being a community if we don’t act like one.
Not forcing this on you but the offer is there mate :tup:

I think we will be alright, so I don't want to come across as looking for charity, and maybe shouldn't have added those details in my post. I just wanted to add some context to why I'm selling, as the chips are amazing.
Sir, I think it's very brave to open post and give some context.
Same reason as you...i'm not in the position to give atm (did when I could) but this shows the real life today.
In contrast to the 1000's of dollars that are sold here today, some/many people are struggling or have to prioritise (maybe for the first time in their life).

This context keeps us all real...no shame in that...nor is it asking for charity

Wishing you good times ahead brother...

Didn’t mean to come across that you were looking for charity mate. No offence and apologies if any caused.
I’ve seen you posting in the classifieds swapping, buying and selling these for months to get your set just right. So it’s not fair that you need to part with them. No point in this being a community if we don’t act like one.
Not forcing this on you but the offer is there mate :tup:

No offence taken at all, quite the opposite. A stunning display of generosity that I don't feel worthy of, would have moved me to tears if I was that kind of person. I'm literally struggling to find the words to convey my appreciation. That said, I feel like I'm better off than many others who have taken a much bigger loss through the past year.

Sir, I think it's very brave to open post and give some context.
Same reason as you...i'm not in the position to give atm (did when I could) but this shows the real life today.
In contrast to the 1000's of dollars that are sold here today, some/many people are struggling or have to prioritise (maybe for the first time in their life).

This context keeps us all real...no shame in that...nor is it asking for charity

Wishing you good times ahead brother...

Yep, this is a great perspective, great post. All the best to you as well my friend, we will all get through this and come out of the other side better for it.

...we will all get through this and come out of the other side better for it.

Come hell or high water...we will

Big thumbs up @BonScot & @cgpilot... i'm VERY happy to see newer members with old school chipper hearts...
With guys like you'all (there are more) our passion still has great years to come

#Itisnotalwaysaboutthebenjamins

If these were in EU (well, the UK....) I'd grab them in a heartbeat. I'll keep watching, if they don't go and you need to shift them, let's talk about international shipping.

GLWS :tup:
Probably cost you under £100 to ship them.

No need to wait for an Abbiati group buy, nicely playable cash set right here!

Canada or the USA? We are good to go. Overseas? I am open to a deal on a case by case basis with members in good standing.

Let’s make a deal, would love to see this set go to a good new home.

bump for a great set...

@hdgeno I have 2 interviews lined up next week...if I land a job then these are mine

I really hope you land a job man, being without work and not knowing how long it may be is hard mentally. In my trade, this is usually a slow time of year so It’s hard to say when an opportunity will pop up. Good luck in the interviews!

How come these are not sold yet ?? Man I’ve I had the extra funds snap buying these immediately. Some sales just don’t come on time :(

I wish those fracs were fives...or maybe I don’t come to think of it. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom