Ordering Closed CPC TRK'ish Dies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chips I would use these on aren’t on the CPC list…. :(

Can someone offer some clarity. There are 6 dies, right? 5 denoms and the Glencairn. So that's 600-900 total depending on the price per each die and then some more for paypal fees, right? So 6 people in is 100-150 per person, right?

Also, I'm assuming that someone who helps pay for the dies has the rights to use them/gives them to the community and anyone can use them.

I'm super interested.

Can someone offer some clarity. There are 6 dies, right? 5 denoms and the Glencairn. So that's 600-900 total depending on the price per each die and then some more for paypal fees, right? So 6 people in is 100-150 per person, right?

Also, I'm assuming that someone who helps pay for the dies has the rights to use them/gives them to the community and anyone can use them.

I'm super interested.
My understanding is our contribution would be for the denoms, with OP covering the logo completely for himself. I think your math is roughly correct though on price per person. Also believe that contributing allows you to use the denom dies for your future cpc hotstamp set- don't think it's to buy a stake to give out to the community at large

Original denominations artwork was not done by me and image has been removed. Not sure these denominations will be available.

... does that mean that Pat can't use the dies he has without the permission of the original artist?

Is @detroitdad or someone working to get the artist's permission for CPC to make new dies and use them?

Sorry, I don't mean to butt in to other people's business, but those denominations are beautiful and it would be a treasure if they were made available for CPC customers, given how limited Pat's time is to do hotstamping. I'd love to eventually learn what the resolution here is. Good luck to everyone trying to make this happen.

... does that mean that Pat can't use the dies he has without the permission of the original artist?

I have no idea what their deal is between Pat and J5

Is @detroitdad or someone working to get the artist's permission for CPC to make new dies and use them?

I'm making new dies. However I'm going to outsource my stamping

Too everyone else. I apologize, but for now this no longer in the works. I have already requested that my personal designer :) make me my own set of dies.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom