SOLD CPC Sunset Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought this was your best set, still do! Happy to have that white commerative chip, thanks. Maybe we should use these Friday?!?!

These are hitting the felt Friday.

Sunsets will be in Feb.

Thanks for the compliment

20210108_153422.jpg

I know we have a bunch of custom collectors. So this won't be on a first come, first serve basis. I'll let this sit here for a day or two. Anyone that expresses interest I'll add to a random number generator. The first 6 that come up will get first dibs at the samples.

Thank you so much for doing this! Such a beautiful set. Please toss my name in the hat.

¿que? I wonder why not.
The reason is that it's possible to rig the draw in order to provide fake results that match anything you want. It doesn't matter here, where everyone trusts @detroitdad to run the draw fairly, and anyway, even if he didn't, they're his dang chips and he can give 'em away to anyone he likes anyhow he likes.

But apparently giveaways are a big deal for streamers, who use them to attract an audience. Their audience wants some assurance that the results were actually fair and the streamer isn't cheating by giving the giveaway to a fake subscriber or to his friend. The service that @detroitdad used can't provide that kind of assurance, and here's an explanation of why: https://giveaways.random.org/warning

But here? Nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom