CPC Stardust Quarters - OFFICIAL Group Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB nickels...

nickels1.jpg

My nickels...

nickels2.jpg

*sorry for the crummy cell phone pics/colors

Last edited:
I have a hectic week, but here's my plan:

1. Going to get all the different packages weighed on Thurs.
2. Going to get the reshipping costs to everyone Thurs. eve.
3. Assuming payments come through as planned - I will try to have everything shipped out by EOD Saturday.

More photos incoming soon.

What's the story on te spotted nickels?

The majority of GB members wanted solid nickels - so I let democracy rule and went the the popular sentiment. However, at the last minute I realized that I preferred the black 414s to the solid Canary Yellow design. We had already met CPC's minimum requirements with our entire order, so I went ahead and got them for myself. A small benefit of running a GB.

So. Next question. Formerly ASM had a smaller quantity needed for an add on. What's the add on policy for this GB?

Wish I would have known about the spotted nickels.

So. Next question. Formerly ASM had a smaller quantity needed for an add on. What's the add on policy for this GB?

Wish I would have known about the spotted nickels.

Are you interested in the spotted nickels? I can ask @David Spragg to see what can be figured out. Maybe they can do a small batch if there is enough interest?

Let me know what quantity you have in mind and I'll email him now.

Probably only 120 or so. Way too small I think.

No prob man - they look great.

I'd probably want DG Tiger base.

BPT

Also, some solid yellow nickels and some quarters are going to be available. I found another frac solution shortly after this GB wrapped up orders.

In case anyone regrets missing out on these....

Update: photos in the Dropbox have been replaced with properly color corrected files, and some noise reduction applied. The small photos in this thread - too much yellow - will remain (I don't feel like replacing them).

Also - due to popular demand I'm going to use PayPal shipping. I just ordered a scale from Amazon, so hopefully I can get everything prepped here at home, without dealing with the post office. Updates to come Thursday eve (assuming Amazon delivers the scale on time).

Why aren't you just using flat rate boxes?? Easy as can be. No scale necessary.

It applies to flat rate boxes. You just have to do everything through Paypal.

Those look fantastic! Love the sea of quarters. Might as well go all the way and do a full set! :):sneaky:

Probably only 120 or so. Way too small I think.

No prob man - they look great.

I'd probably want DG Tiger base.

BPT

From DS:
Minimum on a re-order is 200 total chips (as opposed to 300). Same average 100 or more of each.
Wouldn’t be possible this time round though as the FDL is about to come out and we don’t have enough canary clay made right now.

I'd be in for another 50 or so of the canary/black nickels. If you can find some one else who wants 50, we'd be set at 220.

By the time he loads up again I'll go 200 with my colors no problem. I like having a little more time to do the fund raising myself. Thanks for checking, this is good news.

From DS:
Minimum on a re-order is 200 total chips (as opposed to 300). Same average 100 or more of each.
Wouldn’t be possible this time round though as the FDL is about to come out and we don’t have enough canary clay made right now.

I'd be in for another 50 or so of the canary/black nickels. If you can find some one else who wants 50, we'd be set at 220.

By the time he loads up again I'll go 200 with my colors no problem. I like having a little more time to do the fund raising myself. Thanks for checking, this is good news.

Sweet...

I just gotta find some one to buy another 50 of the canary/black nickels! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom