For Sale CPC Se7enDeuce Card Room - Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalBluff

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For those interested, I have 12 sample sets available for the CPC Se7enDeuce Card Room Cash Set.
Price is $20 USD (PayPal F&F) which includes shipping from Canada to CONUS/Canada. For other international buyers, please PM me for rates.

The set comes with 5 chips: 25c, $1, $5, $25, and $100

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-se7endeuce-cash-set-custom-project.64015/

IMG_3624.jpeg

IMG_3608.jpeg

List of interest:
  1. @dmalhi1 - PAID
  2. @grantc54 - PAID
  3. @72o - PAID
  4. @davislane - PAID
  5. @TheBigTater - PAID
  6. @BarrieJ3 - PAID
  7. @JMC9389 - PAID
  8. @Suited Connector - PAID
  9. @MyLastChip - PAID
  10. @stavman - PAID
  11. @raynmanas - PAID
  12. @Marhault - PAID

Last edited:
Sold all 12 sets in 45 minutes! Thank you, folks!
For those who haven't yet, please send me a PM with your shipping address and I'll reply back with the Paypal info. I hope to settle all transactions soon so that I can mail them out altogether.

For those interested, I have 12 sample sets available for the CPC Se7enDeuce Card Room Cash Set.
Price is $20 USD (PayPal F&F) which includes shipping from Canada to CONUS/Canada. For other international buyers, please PM me for rates.

The set comes with 5 chips: 25c, $1, $5, $25, and $100

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-se7endeuce-cash-set-custom-project.64015/

View attachment 559688
View attachment 559689

List of interest:
  1. @dmalhi1 - PAID
  2. @grantc54 - PAID
  3. @72o
  4. @davislane
  5. @TheBigTater - PAID
  6. @BarrieJ3
  7. @JMC9389
  8. @Suited Connector - PAID
  9. @MyLastChip
  10. @stavman
  11. @raynmanas
  12. @Marhault - PAID
I'll take one.

Missed any threads on this pre reveal if there were any. Just another guy saying nice set.

I think I saw it mentioned a bunch in the reveal about the clean design, and I agree, nice job.

Dig the blue 7, I think the blue in theory either would’ve really worked, or really not. And it really did work well.

Congrats to the other 11, throw another sample on that wall! :tup:

Missed any threads on this pre reveal if there were any. Just another guy saying nice set.

I think I saw it mentioned a bunch in the reveal about the clean design, and I agree, nice job.

Dig the blue 7, I think the blue in theory either would’ve really worked, or really not. And it really did work well.

Congrats to the other 11, throw another sample on that wall! :tup:
Thanks Barrie! Yes I wasn't sure how the blue would turn out but I'm happy with the results. I think they even look better in person, so do let me know what you think when you get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom