SOLD 1000 Bud Jones Big Easy Cash Set - $750 shipped to CONUS & Canada (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalBluff

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Selling my Big Easy cash set. $750 shipped to CONUS and Canada. Paypal FF.
Not looking to split at this time.

*The fracs in the pictures have been sold.

Breakdown:
$1 - 180
$5 - 580
$25 - 200
$100 - 40

IMG_1386.JPEG

IMG_1391.JPEG

IMG_1393.JPEG

IMG_1389.JPEG

IMG_1392.JPEG

Last edited:
Just played a game with these last week, feel fantastic, definitely my favorite handling BJ chipsView attachment 718333
BJ S2's are really nice. The 25c in this set are not S2's, but the rest are. They can be easily re-labeled. If I wasn't already in the middle of building a set of them, I would be all over these

Thanks for the info fellas, I really love the bud jones chips as I own the San Juan and actually have 2 racks of the big easy $1s that I’d like to convert to SJ $1s. GLWS

There are single racks of Fantasy Paulsons and A LOT of NAGB chips going for more than the asking price of this entire 980 piece set...

I thought this would be gone by now... Bud Jones here folks - the same company (GPI) that makes Paulsons!! These are very high quality plastics for about $0.75/chip shipped...

Maybe I'm biased (as I know I love mine) but can't help but think chippers new or old would appreciate getting these in play.

GLWS.

I thought B&G is by GPI? Or am mistaken
You are mistaken.

B&G, is a different company, that is a producer of high end plastics. It stands for Bourgogne and Grosset. Not to be confused with Bud Jones, which is owned by GPI.

I'm not an expert though.

All are high end plastics. This price is awesome for what a buyer will receive. I've sampled these, and nearly purchased a set, but ultimately, plastic ain't for me. Any of it.

I'll reserve judgement for the B&G until I've sampled them.

Just curious (for others who may be looking to purchase) -- 560 or 580 x $5? Pictures seem to be 580?

You are mistaken.

B&G, is a different company, that is a producer of high end plastics. It stands for Bourgogne and Grosset. Not to be confused with Bud Jones, which is owned by GPI.

All are high end plastics. This price is awesome for what a buyer will receive. I've sampled these, and nearly purchased a set, but ultimately, plastic ain't for me. Any of it.

Thanks that’s super helpful!

You are mistaken.

Actually, you're mistaken too.

GPI was formed by the merger (reverse merger?) of Paulson and B&G. Bud Jones was a later acquisition (along with others like BCC, Gemaco, Dolphin, etc.).

GPI was formed by the merger (reverse merger?) of Paulson and B&G. Bud Jones was a later acquisition (along with others like BCC, Gemaco, Dolphin, etc.).
Well maybe. I suppose ignorant is the better term since plastics are off the radar and I haven't done my homework.

Thanks Berny! For the clarification

And you're mistaken as well.

B&G bought BJ before they merged with GPI, and then the later acquisitions of BCC, Gemaco, and Dolphin happened.

And you're mistaken as well.

B&G bought BJ before they merged with GPI, and then the later acquisitions of BCC, Gemaco, and Dolphin happened.

We'll the point will be rather moot, because @Windwalker will be buying Angel soon, and that will be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom