CPC Mockup Challenge - California Love Edition - Nominations/Design (1 Viewer)

I thought I was good to go and then realized one of my chips was lvl 11... d'oh! o_O

I'll have my lineup to you today though!

5rpuwm.jpg

Was definitely a struggle once I realized that my favourite edge spot design (lvl 11) wasn't an option, but I think I managed to come up with a lineup I'm happy with. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's creations!

I will give my nomination to @BonScot as I don't even know what a png is and I have never designed a chip on a computer yet. I'll figure it out one of these days and do it but not this go round. Thank you @Sprouty for thinking of me, sorry I am so lame!
@mike32, I can walk you through the process. Its pretty simple.

Given your taste in chips, I'd be really interested to see what you could come up with.

If @BonScot and @mike32 are both out then @JMC9389 can take the spot.

I'm not in, but I'll send you one for fun anyway. I'll do it after everyone nominated sends theirs so as to not mess the contest up. I'm home and essentially glued to my couch so as to not be far away from my newborn daughter, so I have time!

I will give my nomination to @BonScot as I don't even know what a png is and I have never designed a chip on a computer yet. I'll figure it out one of these days and do it but not this go round. Thank you @Sprouty for thinking of me, sorry I am so lame!

Same here. Crayola or nothing!!

I just submitted mine! Not sure I am in love with them and could definitely use some more time marinating, but I didnt want to hold up the fun!
First instinct is often best. I just really struggled with the hundo. The L10 retraction really suffocated me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom