For Sale CPC Hot Stamped Bourbon Basement Poker Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that teeny weeny little bit of respect I had for you?

Gone.
To be fair I am a hypocrite. Got a few bottles in the cupboard *

* bit embarrassing so they’re at the back of the cupboard shielded behind my collection of gimp masks and strap-ons

To be fair I am a hypocrite. Got a few bottles in the cupboard *

* bit embarrassing so they’re at the back of the cupboard shielded behind my collection of gimp masks and strap-ons
If you win Tony, you know @FordPickup92 would be happy to handle re shipping across the pond brother!

If you win Tony, you know @FordPickup92 would be happy to handle re shipping across the pond brother!
Thanks Ben. You guys…

See we get along. Why did you want to go and get all independent and stuff? Preferring coffee instead of tea and playing wired sports nobody else plays.

We even made you a playlist…

12D07C44-BA2C-46F4-A0F1-F93CEF14BA88.jpeg

If you need an excuse as to why I'm selling them above cost here are a few. We had to replace our furnace, hvac, and hot water heater. My car broke down. I want another dog. My bourbon is running low. I threw my fishing pole in the lake and I need a replacement. A tree needs cut down in my backyard. Pick one of these excuses and post it. Or be creative and come up with something else and add it to the thread.
I like to take a set.

Because the maintenance costs for our 12 meters yacht have increased.

Might be easier to do a GB lol

In! If there are any left

lol

I haven't locked this thread yet. I will after lunch. Then at some point this evening I'm going to use a random generator to pick the members that will get them.

I'll add you to the list.

I heard your dog broke into you bourbon stash and chewed your fishing rod to shreds in a drunken stupor..
I'd like to help cover replacement costs..
IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom