For Sale CPC Hot Stamped Bourbon Basement Poker Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have 11 sample sets that I am selling above me cost. This way it won't sting as much if someone auctions them off at a later date/time.

$35 shipped for a complete sample set.

As of now, I'm only shipping to US addresses.

If you need an excuse as to why I'm selling them above cost here are a few. We had to replace our furnace, hvac, and hot water heater. My car broke down. I want another dog. My bourbon is running low. I threw my fishing pole in the lake and I need a replacement. A tree needs cut down in my backyard. Pick one of these excuses and post it. Or be creative and come up with something else and add it to the thread.

I've already sold a bunch privately. There may not be 11 people interested. If more than 11 people are interested I'll run a random draw tomorrow evening. If less than 11 want samples. I'll start collecting tomorrow night.

I will try to ship by this coming MON. Shit is really busy here. On TUE. I'm flying to CA. If I can't ship by MON. I'll ship around July 22nd.

I'll post a pic in a second.

Bill

PXL_20220704_171431540.jpg

You also forgot the best one. You decided you're going in another direction a month after receiving the set.

@BarrieJ3

Thank you for the tag Brother, I was on the "good kid list" and I'll Sold us a sample ahead of time! Absolutely love these chips!
Np, I try to not tag unnecessarily but also don't want to miss folks. Probably need to refine my custom sample tag list. But I've seen folks picking up samples lately I don't normally see and some new folks.

Maybe just need to create a Cool Kids Club Sample Collector Group we can just @ that notifies everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom