CPC Far North chips showed up!! (1 Viewer)

Well done, sir! Great turnaround time on these. Is the A mold always installed in one of the presses?

1k is my favorite for sure!

Well done, sir! Great turnaround time on these. Is the A mold always installed in one of the presses?

1k is my favorite for sure!

Thanks!

Yes the A mold is always set up from what I've read.

Its a toss up for me with the 100 and 1,000, the barrels of the 1,000 chips are awesome looking.

Wow, I like that 1000 WAY more than I thought I would. Practically jumps off the screen. Nice work.

Thanks!

Yes the A mold is always set up from what I've read.

Its a toss up for me with the 100 and 1,000, the barrels of the 1,000 chips are awesome looking.
The 1K is definitely my favorite chip. How long did it take them to turn your order around? Love them, great set!

The 1K is definitely my favorite chip. How long did it take them to turn your order around? Love them, great set!

It was under 8 weeks. If you go with the A-mold they come pretty quick. My solid Aurora tourney set was 5 weeks start to on the table!

Great theme and beautiful chips - I must have missed the sample set thread - too many things going on. Let me know if you have any extras for a sample set + a dealer button.

Great theme and beautiful chips - I must have missed the sample set thread - too many things going on. Let me know if you have any extras for a sample set + a dealer button.

I do have an extra sample set. I am out of buttons. I thought I sent you a button?

LOL - you may have - I will have to check o_O

I didn't find you on the list not sure why I thought that.

I am going to do a second run on those buttons I will start a thread later today if you want to get on the list.

I do have a few sample sets left if you would like one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom