Cancelled CPC Deja Vu on the Riviera (second draw wins sample set) - price drop $12 per ticket (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop to $13 per ticket. Love this set but really want these gone to fund my new custom project.

Nearly 40% filled. After shipping costs are factored in these work out out be $1.60. Average price of these new would be over $2.40

Forgot to mention that the following dealer button is included.

If we make this happen, I will do another draw the next day and the winner gets a sample set of the new custom set I’m planning on ordering.

C541FB7C-1D72-4976-AE28-6C3E6A1F8243.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the matching table if anyone wants it for 2k shipping will be a killer tho lol

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    619.1 KB · Views: 133
what?

u dont add the 1$ rack?..so it means thers nomore 1$ in the set?

If theres nomore 1$ in the set, im out.
I think I confused the situation. I forgot that I have a rack of the original $1s sat around the house. I replaced them with 203 new $1s (the white ones)

The raffle includes the new 203 $1 chips as per the original post.

If the we get all the tickets sold and the winner wants the extra rack of old $1 chips (they are a totally different base colour) I’ll chuck them in for an extra $50. I can’t include them at the $12 ticket price, as I’m already taking as much of a loss as i can stomach without just keeping them.

More add ons with cpc are possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom