SOLD CPC CSQ Rounders Tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right?! I was just trying to rekindle poker interest with some old buddies, and the way they talked about the “old days” you’d think I was suggesting we all go drop acid and run through the woods or something. Everyone thinks it’s a great idea until you try and nail down a game, and then suddenly it’s “oh I don’t know”. Meanwhile fishing and golf have a 100% acceptance rate

I personally can’t relate because many of my friends have borderline gambling problems and will never say no, but it’s all so very familiar. Theyve probably also developed a taste for fine whiskeys and enjoy a nice Cuban cigar every now and then (but would never actually smoke one unless there was someone there to see). Is it safe to say the also all own a Rolex?

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell my CPC Rounders set. Its about a year old, has only been used a handful of times. I would say the chips are in excellent condition. Attached are photographs taken today.

Breakdown is as follows:
25 bounty (43mm CA Rounders bounty chips from BRPRO)
20 - $5,000
101 -$1,000
122 - $500
202 - $100
202 - $25

That's 647 CPC chips plus the additional 25 bounty chips.

Total price is $960. Not willing to split. US only, buyer pays shipping. This is my first time making a sale here and I'd like to make it as pain free as possible lol. If you have questions or want more photographs feel free to PM me. I am absolutely not looking to trade for anything. Thanks for looking. Onward to my custom CPC tourney set that just arrived! EDIT: racks not included :(
View attachment 767789View attachment 767790View attachment 767791View attachment 767792View attachment 767793View attachment 767793View attachment 767794View attachment 767796
Willing to split if we find someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom