CPC Butterscotch, Orange, and Dayglo Orange. (1 Viewer)

I have butterscotch w/chocolate quarters. It's a great color.

Fwiw my players continue to refer to them as the "yellow" chips, at least until the $20s hit the table.

Could be that the first time I put these in play, this guy showed up wearing this shirt...which no one called his "butterscotch" shirt.

PXL_20221016_051029783.jpg

DG orange is an underused color for sure. I wanted it to work in this set but I think butterscotch would be better. Here’s where I’m at at the moment. I think I’m there? Maybe? Always open to opinions.
View attachment 1050606
View attachment 1050607
I like the butterscotch base with arc yellow but I'm having a hard time with the pink on that chip. Retro red or dg orange instead?

I have butterscotch w/chocolate quarters. It's a great color.

Fwiw my players continue to refer to them as the "yellow" chips, at least until the $20s hit the table.

Could be that the first time I put these in play, this guy showed up wearing this shirt...which no one called his "butterscotch" shirt.

View attachment 1050733
Great spot progression on your set.
What does the $20 look like?

DG orange is an underused color for sure. I wanted it to work in this set but I think butterscotch would be better. Here’s where I’m at at the moment. I think I’m there? Maybe? Always open to opinions.
View attachment 1050606
View attachment 1050607
I am liking the subtle blends. Old school and not too much pop. :tup:
I was trying to achieve this with my set. I got crazy with the $10's. The V1 were the best (but I made 4 versions) :wtf:.
Try making a set with V1/V2 using normal color and the DG version for spots. Mix the chips and it is awesome!
FYI: the previous posted .50's were misprints. They were s/b $50's ( I love odd denoms ).
Shots later if you like. I am too hung over now (and it is 1:00pm)
Happy new year!
enjoy the oranges:

1672596465353.png

1672596825511.png

DSQ WTG
Personally, I have a problem with SC not from TRK. Was s/b be retired.
But I can understand the coin flip.

edit: hot stamp or inlay?

I am liking the subtle blends. Old school and not too much pop. :tup:
I was trying to achieve this with my set. I got crazy with the $10's. The V1 were the best (but I made 4 versions) :wtf:.
Try making a set with V1/V2 using normal color and the DG version for spots. Mix the chips and it is awesome!
FYI: the previous posted .50's were misprints. They were s/b $50's ( I love odd denoms ).
Shots later if you like. I am too hung over now (and it is 1:00pm)
Happy new year!
enjoy the oranges:

View attachment 1050828
View attachment 1050832
Nice clean design

Last edited:
In lieu of starting a new thread…

I’m considering both a yellow and orange chip in a cash set.

Does anyone have experience with both butterscotch and orange in a set? Is that a firstly stack issue waiting to happen?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom