CPC Butterscotch, Orange, and Dayglo Orange. (1 Viewer)

It was a long time ago so it might be different now but the 5,000 below is DG Orange

DSC_0488.JPG
DSC_0484.JPG

Butterscotch makes a nice frac.

Dayglo Tiger(assuming you mean Tiger for Dayglo Orange) is a nice spot color. Makes a good base color on a very busy chip.

Butterscotch makes a nice frac.

Dayglo Tiger(assuming you mean Tiger for Dayglo Orange) is a nice spot color. Makes a good base color on a very busy chip.
Dayglo Orange is different than Tiger. Even though it’s ‘DG’ in the name it is much less vibrant than the other DG colors. It’s a darker brown/ orange- almost burnt orange- to the brighter red- orange of Tiger. More similar to Butterscotch, Orange, and even light Chocolate. Great old school color

Dayglo Orange is different than Tiger. Even though it’s ‘DG’ in the name it is much less vibrant than the other DG colors. It’s a darker brown/ orange- almost burnt orange- to the brighter red- orange of Tiger. More similar to Butterscotch, Orange, and even light Chocolate. Great old school color
oof course you are right, my mistake. I literally never look at that color.

I don’t think you’re the only one. It would have a pretty niche use. Besides presumable UV reactive, DG is almost a misleading naming of that color
DG orange is an underused color for sure. I wanted it to work in this set but I think butterscotch would be better. Here’s where I’m at at the moment. I think I’m there? Maybe? Always open to opinions.
202D16C9-F4DA-420C-A350-C63FAE1C0C7F.png

BBFA3A48-73A0-4A55-984D-235D1F765F7C.jpeg

DG orange is an underused color for sure. I wanted it to work in this set but I think butterscotch would be better. Here’s where I’m at at the moment. I think I’m there? Maybe? Always open to opinions.
View attachment 1050606
View attachment 1050607
I dig it. Works together and shouldn’t have any dirty stack issues. Only think I’m not entirely sold on is the transition to edge spot on the 20 with all of the others having having more edge surface area, but I get the progression from large to small

They are perfect if your looking for that old school look. I’ve had most of them for about 17years and just added 400 to complete my tournament set.
I've always thought about using that mold for a craps set, but the mold always has an odd feel to me.

Reactions: JFG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom