Tourney CPC Appreciation Post (1 Viewer)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout-out to Classic Poker Chips and their incredible tournament chips. Bought a small 300-pc set to use for one table tournaments and they have blown me away.

The feel is incredible, that certain chip clicking sound we all know about is so satisfying and the added bonus of color combination and chip weight has blown away my expectations.

If you’re looking for a tournament set, I would highly recommend going to them.

Full disclosure: I did win the tournament tonight but that is not why I made this post! haha

-Triston

Attachments

• C1B91448-538D-4564-9614-D74AA559BEEC.jpeg
    C1B91448-538D-4564-9614-D74AA559BEEC.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 05DE0C11-9613-4C87-9118-5C91594381C6.jpeg
    05DE0C11-9613-4C87-9118-5C91594381C6.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 181
These are exellent imo. Got a sample set and i will probably get a set one day. I have been pondering if i should pay the extra 1k to have the hot stamp customed though lol

These are exellent imo. Got a sample set and i will probably get a set one day. I have been pondering if i should pay the extra 1k to have the hot stamp customed though lol
Considered that for a while too. Ultimately didn’t want to wait the 6-8 month turnaround when these could be at my house within 2 weeks.

Although customs would be sweet!

Considered that for a while too. Ultimately didn’t want to wait the 6-8 month turnaround when these could be at my house within 2 weeks.

Although customs would be sweet!
Yeah thats quite a wait. I didnt ask about lead time just the cost. Really would like "bluffs card club" instead of atlantic club but for an extra 1k i could build a nice table topper with a custom cloth and pay for most of the cpc chips aswell lol

How have you found the quality control with them so far in regards to off centre stamping etc?

How have you found the quality control with them so far in regards to off centre stamping etc?
Only disappointment thing quality-wise is a few of the stamps are “faded” or blurred, at least in part. Not sure whether it’ll still last a long time in it’s current condition but some appear to have been smudged for lack of a better word.

Only disappointment thing quality-wise is a few of the stamps are “faded” or blurred, at least in part. Not sure whether it’ll still last a long time in it’s current condition but some appear to have been smudged for lack of a better word.
Yes two of my samples have that also. Its almost like the foil isnt pressed deep enough in some areas. Those 5k chips are super nice underr a UV light aswell
:p

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Classic Poker Chips and their incredible tournament chips. Bought a small 300-pc set to use for one table tournaments and they have blown me away.

The feel is incredible, that certain chip clicking sound we all know about is so satisfying and the added bonus of color combination and chip weight has blown away my expectations.

If you’re looking for a tournament set, I would highly recommend going to them.

Full disclosure: I did win the tournament tonight but that is not why I made this post! haha

-Triston
Those Atlantic Clubs were designed here, as a group buy, a few years back. I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom