CPC A-Mold ARIA Style (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I think the A-Mold would be great for these. Still work in progress. Nothing is locked up yet.

2018-04-07_15-16-37.jpg

Version 1
lrg.png

UPDATED Version 2

add2cb31-d33f-4f12-8432-c61ba14802a7.png

Last edited:
the $5k is the bellagio $5k, aria is 8a14

Yeah, since CPC has no 8V for the $100, I used 8A14 there and just did the Bellagio $5k not to re-use the same spots. I may also use 4A14 on the $5s to bring the cost down and not have the same 14 spots as the $20. I really like that $20.

$500 could be better (too much white)

I think the spot pattern is a good alternative for this. I could try another color for the white. I think the real colors are Watermelon, Sherbet Orange, and Orange.

2018-04-07_16-13-25.jpg

I went w/ 4DSA316 for my Aria 500 tribute w/ a mix of arc yellow, dg tiger, and mandarin red

Denom font?

Got to ask J5. This is the closest that he found at the moment. He said he will just re-create it if unable to find it.
Working on a thinner background A too.

Yeah, I get that, but no "A" could be better. They likely did it for security reasons too. But if you want pure tributes....then I get it.

Personally, I find it distracting, even on the originals.

One major difference is that the denom is not opaque on the Aria chips, and is more clear because of it.

Man I've mocked up variations of these so many times, one of these days I'll bite the bullet and actually go for em.

Fwiw, the $20 should be Arc Yellow (upper right compared to the other canary chips)
upload_2018-4-11_23-22-38.png

The White with red/blue spots 25k will always be a favorite of mine. The one you made up looks real good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom