COVID-19 (Corona virous) and your home game? (5 Viewers)

Things that make you go hmmmn:

EF7EE507-1A94-48AC-BEB7-50FECEA8E94D.png

Jesus H Christ...

All I've learned from the last 2 pages is that SpaceMonkey undeniably sucks at: the internet.

Do you really think your condescending oneliners and half assed screenshots are of any added value to literally anyone here?
It must be a USA thing. Where u at anyways? Middle east/China?

That would be a great way to explain the absolute word vomitorium that is any and all of your posts in the Politics section.
Lol space monkey in the politics section. Going to make me laugh all day thinking about those contributions. Probably has converted a lot of people to his way of thinking with his outstanding debate style.

Another CNN acolyte I see, as informed about US politics as the latest chyron tells them.

I'm just poking fun at the monkey here. I don't have a membership card of any political party (American, Chinese, Middle-Eastern or Belgian for that matter :p ) and I watch neither CNN nor Fox :)

Lol space monkey in the politics section. Going to make me laugh all day thinking about those contributions. Probably has converted a lot of people to his way of thinking with his outstanding debate style.
If nothing less I can at least upset you, laugh at your non stop insults, and disrupt your clearly awesome day. I tried the silent role, wasn’t for me.

Right? I was as surprised as you, but apparently the GOP doesn't care where their members are from!
This was hilarious... and I'm not even getting the set-up lines All I see is...
1632412864270.png

I call it the troll filter. I simply do not wish to believe that anyone is dumb enough to think a meme is a reliable source of information. Yet they continue to flourish despite being so wrong about... well... everything.

Happy to report that Dave is doing fine. He has lost his appetite, sense of smell and taste, has a fever and is suffering from brain fog and constant exhaustion. He sounds good and is in high spirits. Unfortunately, his wife and two teenage sons have also tested positive.

Dave spoke to Larry and found out that he too has Covid. Dave has always taken good care of himself in regards to diet/lifestyle. Larry not so much. Hopefully Larry is doing okay.

Dave's daughter didn't want to stay under quarantine at the University, especially after testing negative. Dave did the fatherly thing and picked her up. She complained on the ride home that she was not feeling well. She took a second test the next day, which came back positive. Dave said he fell sick Friday of last week, and tested positive Monday.

I let him know how much I appreciate the effort he puts in to hosting and wished him a strong recovery. Our conversation has lifted my spirits.

Last edited:
100%? No. Are you claiming a properly worn N95 won't reduce your risk of contracting SARS-CoV-2? If so, what vector is the virus taking to infect your body? What magical properties is it using to gain entry?
Im claiming 100% I would chin check the tool on your link. I’m also claiming 100% he would not talk to me that way.

Masks don’t work in a non sterile environment, especially after being touched or not replaced every two or three minutes. If you chose to wear one so be it, just don’t think its fooling me.

Im claiming 100% I would chin check the tool on your link. I’m also claiming 100% he would not talk to me that way.

Masks don’t work in a non sterile environment, especially after being touched or not replaced every two or three minutes. If you chose to wear one so be it, just don’t think its fooling me.
So vaccine hesitancy I get. It's new, the body's immune system is very complicated, and how the vaccine interacts with that, etc.

But mask wearing? I mean, it's logical dude. SARS-CoV-2 is primarily passed via aerosols in the air when an infected person breaths out. Ever seen your breath at night in the cold? That's aerosols.

How the heck do you think wearing a mask doesn't at least help reduce the chance of infection? Yes, it's most effective if it's the sick person wearing the mask. But all the studies that prove the point aside, it's COMMON LOGIC. Think of your breath in the cold air. Now put a mask on and breath out again and see the projection of the aerosols. Much reduced! So of course it helps some.

So vaccine hesitancy I get. It's new, the body's immune system is very complicated, and how the vaccine interacts with that, etc.

But mask wearing? I mean, it's logical dude. SARS-CoV-2 is primarily passed via aerosols in the air when an infected person breaths out. Ever seen your breath at night in the cold? That's aerosols.

How the heck do you think wearing a mask doesn't at least help reduce the chance of infection? Yes, it's most effective if it's the sick person wearing the mask. But all the studies that prove the point aside, it's COMMON LOGIC. Think of your breath in the cold air. Now put a mask on and breath out again and see the projection of the aerosols. Much reduced! So of course it helps some.
This. 100%. If you want to argue about vaccines, I understand that it's complicated. But masks? If you want to argue HOW effective they are, fine. But they don't work at all? No science needed for me for that one.

I admire you (seriously). You Still think you can convince this guy that treats science as a religion - > "i just dont believe it"
You can never make anyone change their religion....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom