Couldn't be newer to all this... From Quebec, Canada (1 Viewer)

blackhole

Pair
Reaction score
So this will likely be the story of me buying more and more stuff, starting with the cheapest. I have no poker set at home. Well I do have the borrowed old 2e set of my friend, but I realize now that it's not of great value. We were playing poker between friends roughly 1x/month, before Covid, since 2018... so I'm really not a regular or connaisseur. Lately I've been obsessed with a french web series by Winamax : "Dans la tête d'un pro". In a few words you follow a professional poker player in tournaments where he/she is filmed in action and he/she comments all the reasons explaining the decision making process. Awesome! That cold logic hit me at the right place and I wanted to know more and play better. I read a couple thing, and the word "paulson" kept coming back. Did a couple research, wanted to find some, and landed on this forum on a pr0n thread from Windwalker... I am now contaminated.

So expect a few words in french from time to time as it's my first language, and some pics of the stuff i'll soon buy. But i'm patient you know, and I seem to live in a part of the world where exist only DICED CHIPS !!! so the first things I will manage to get without ruining myself in shipping fees won't be very exciting for you all I suppose. Nonetheless I'm sure I'll have fun!! Follow me if you want...

So this will likely be the story of me buying more and more stuff, starting with the cheapest. I have no poker set at home. Well I do have the borrowed old 2e set of my friend, but I realize now that it's not of great value. We were playing poker between friends roughly 1x/month, before Covid, since 2018... so I'm really not a regular or connaisseur. Lately I've been obsessed with a french web series by Winamax : "Dans la tête d'un pro". In a few words you follow a professional poker player in tournaments where he/she is filmed in action and he/she comments all the reasons explaining the decision making process. Awesome! That cold logic hit me at the right place and I wanted to know more and play better. I read a couple thing, and the word "paulson" kept coming back. Did a couple research, wanted to find some, and landed on this forum on a pr0n thread from Windwalker... I am now contaminated.

So expect a few words in french from time to time as it's my first language, and some pics of the stuff i'll soon buy. But i'm patient you know, and I seem to live in a part of the world where exist only DICED CHIPS !!! so the first things I will manage to get without ruining myself in shipping fees won't be very exciting for you all I suppose. Nonetheless I'm sure I'll have fun!! Follow me if you want...
Mon conseil est: prenez votre temps. Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid.

Welcome! If you find yourself in need of pretty chips and run into shipping hurdles, feel free to reach out to other members here. Some of us are willing to reship from US to Canada to help our friends out!

Welcome

2F91182E-1068-4782-9F1D-3C5E9597F00D.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom