Correction (1 Viewer)

Thomacetti

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
In reply of the classiefied from @horseshoez were he took the liberty to tarnish my name

Looking to purchase some Starline cards and DB from either the person who just purchased them from the most recent listing by @Thomacetti or if others are out there and someone is willing to let them go.

I was under the impression that I was the first in line to purchase the previous listing, but no answers to my PM's and the same items were offered for sale in another listing.

Listing #1

Listing #2 (most recent listing)

Thanks in advance.

What the f*ck are you talking about
The listing with the rack was posted & sold way before I posted the other setup alone.
I have your set-up with the Proteges ready to ship...but I added other items (example: cards I ordered for @Dix and @JMC9389) so everyone would benefit low shipping.

The only PM i did not reply (yet) was the one you sent me this morning

You have some nerve buddie...but please, if ANYONE has beef with me, PLEASE post it here

I don't tarnish anybody's name. When PM's go unanswered and the same items pop up again, I put up a wanted ad, very simple. Not going to entertain your vulgar post and how you are absolutely going off the deep end within it. I've never once in my entire time on here used the ignore option, but now is my first. Sayonara.

Only here because I was tagged, but it sounds like a misunderstanding that can easily be rectified. I hope you two are able to work it out as I get along well with both of you!

They only reason the rack with set-up topic was updated, because @Rojo0747 asked if the items were sold.
I posted them sold in the thread but forgot to update the prefix to sold.

First sale topic was posted (august 4) and the other (august 24th)....I did own and sell 2 setup's

Was hoping so but unfortunately anger gets the best of people and they decide to go off for no reason, publicly and privately. No details to be shared out of respect to the OP but this thread should be removed because its only intention is to justify lack of communication on one's own part. Ridiculous lol

Only here because I was tagged, but it sounds like a misunderstanding that can easily be rectified. I hope you two are able to work it out as I get along well with both of you!

I wish...only thing I did wrong was not instareply on a PM i got this morning....and updated the prefix of an old sales thread.
I revceived a PM were he said many other members were talking bad about me

I'm like :eek:

Ps. saw the pm on my phone while bringing kids to school and had to get to a whole day training....

Was hoping so but unfortunately anger gets the best of people and they decide to go off for no reason, publicly and privately. No details to be shared out of respect to the OP but this thread should be removed because its only intention is to justify lack of communication on one's own part. Ridiculous lol

So you called me out for (more then once) selling items twice and not shipping out items....supported by other members.

So you understand that this is a very serious claim, that has to be backed with some proof or evidence... or accept me being pissed at you.

Ps. we exchanged 8 PM's in very good communication

Last edited:
Not looking for a fight...but reputation is a big thing for me....

So please...if you have beef, post it.
I'm under the impression that I've always been good to my buyers, sellers and members in general...so this really hurts (espec. more members talking about me behind my back).
I have nothing to hide or be sorry for....but if someone would post that I have not been fair, I would like to appoligize

Would not mind if people took something against me...as long this is proven or backed and not some hearsay

tenor-9.gif

I don't tarnish anybody's name. When PM's go unanswered and the same items pop up again, I put up a wanted ad, very simple. Not going to entertain your vulgar post and how you are absolutely going off the deep end within it. I've never once in my entire time on here used the ignore option, but now is my first. Sayonara.

And here I was hoping I was going to be the first... :)

So let me get this straight. Seller (@Thomacetti) posts a sale thread for a rack, and setup on Aug 3. (Labled Listing #2 in your want ad) This sells on the same date but seller does not change the thread to reflect sold but does post that the chips are sold.

Post 6 in the Sale thread, dated August 3.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aurora-star-5-starline-cards-db.60009/#post-1171697

Seller then posts another sale thread, this one just for a setup on August 23. (Labeled Listing #1 in your want ad) You post "mine" as the first response in thread, therefore establishing "dibs" on the setup.

Did you pay for and receive the setup or not from this thread? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/star-line-cards-db.61053/

So let me get this straight. Seller (@Thomacetti) posts a sale thread for a rack, and setup on Aug 3. (Labled Listing #2 in your want ad) This sells on the same date but seller does not change the thread to reflect sold but does post that the chips are sold.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aurora-star-5-starline-cards-db.60009/#post-1171697

Seller then posts another sale thread, this one just for a setup on August 23. (Labeled Listing #1 in your want ad) You post "mine" as the first response in thread, therefore establishing "dibs" on the setup.

Did you pay for and receive the setup or not from this thread? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/star-line-cards-db.61053/

Reached out to pay and received no reply. Timing of second thread paired with that gives one the impression the previous items were sold without consideration given to previous listing and communication. Misunderstanding, very simple. Closed book.

100% correct
And he did not pay on my request because I ordered some cards for US members that could be added to his order and @Solid Snake's Protege chips.
This way @Dix @JMC9389 and @horseshoez would all benefit from cheap shipping and my main buyers @Solid Snake could recoup some of his shipping.

Package goes out tomorrow, I received the last delivery of cards today...so I could not ship sooner.
Only thing I did was not reply his PM within 8h and updated the prefix of an old sales thread after a members asked about it.

That's it

Reached out to pay and received no reply. Timing of second thread paired with that gives one the impression the previous items were sold without consideration given to previous listing and communication. Misunderstanding, very simple. Closed book.

So could you please tell me who talked about me selling items multiple times without sending them ?
That was no misunderstanding and you litterly posted that in your PM to me

Hope you boys work it out; sounds easy to do if you both just take a step back along with a deep breath. Life's too short....

I agree....but you would not let this fly either Dave

He appologized via PM, would not hurt if he posted it here too...and explain who the other members were (mentioned in his PM) that told him it was not the first time I sold stuff multiple times AND not ship out the item....in both cases I would rather chew of my left foot then screw over a fellow chipper gotdammed

I love this. Ive posted nonsense. You’ve posted nonsense. Others have posted nonsense. But it’s all worth it when a gem like this comes out.

Lawd I think I got hired on one time by a chain for serving, and opening/on boarding was similar to this. Music, people dancing on the bar and sh*t. Turned in my stuff and walked out before the first day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom