CORDEIROS FITE CLUB - CALI COLORS CASH SET (CPC DIASQR ) (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I finally found the time to oil and snap some pics of my new CPC set, received last week...

The idea behind CORDEIROS FITE CLUB was to celebrate the time my brother and I were secretly (parents hated it!) training boxing when we were kids... I felt the theme was kinda compatible to poker, a battle of 'wits'... I started with the inlays and I tried to use base colors and spots to complement them... I already have another CPC Cali colors set on the way so I had to make sure CFC colors would be quite different from the my primary set, still in production... I also wanted a different mold (primaries will be on the B-Diamond) and DIASQR was always my favorite mold... I couldn't let the opportunity pass when @Puggy and @k9dr ,just to name a few, were submitting orders on that mold, so I quickly pulled the trigger to get the set asap... The turn out was really quick and as always, CPC did a phenomenal job! Thanks again for everything @David Spragg and all the crew at CPC!!!

*Btw, Cordeiro is my last name...

**For some reason, some of the pictures with the $5s got a weird yellow lighting, my apologies...

x3cWv4r.jpg

RvGgiYT.jpg

ebCDGLW.jpg

kk4v9bl.jpg

5xv79Ax.jpg

15ARaLv.jpg

gfriYc7.jpg

aEhhN8Z.jpg

39d0zLr.jpg

Last edited:
F me! Awesome job man. Those are all so sweet. If I had to pick a favorite, I would go with the quarter probably...just love the blue/chocolate combo.

Man this forum alone is keeping CPC busy.

Damn, this is a beautiful, beautiful set. LOVE the yellow inlay. The quarter and $5 are tied for number one imo. Both absolutely perfect on their own.

That's fucking ill. Especially since I didn't even know about these (and you haven't even got the "main" set yet. ;)) Love that $20, amazing.

The lighting IS a bit odd though. Is the $5 base color white?

That's fucking ill. Especially since I didn't even know about these (and haven't even got the "main" set yet. ;)) Love that $20, amazing.

The lighting IS a bit odd though. Is the $5 base color white?
I was wondering the exact same thing. Is it base white or a light yellow? It looks like a cream color in the lighting.

I was wondering the exact same thing. Is it base white or a light yellow? It looks like a cream color in the lighting.

First I thought it was Mustard, until I realized that Mustard is not in fact in the CPC color palette (at least last I checked, but with all the new colors they've been producing who can keep track? :D)

Those are awesome Paulo - congrats !!
I really like the old school classic look. Nice spots. Nice mold. Everthing in it's place.
Spectacular set Paulo! Wow - love all of them. Congrats!!
Those are incredible! Everything on them is just classic!
Love 'em. Specially the $20.
Nice job on these. Everything about them is awesome.
DAMMNNNN... That is all.
Whoa where did these come from? That $5 is awesome!
simple and well executed, beautiful
F me! Awesome job man. Those are all so sweet. If I had to pick a favorite, I would go with the quarter probably...just love the blue/chocolate combo. Man this forum alone is keeping CPC busy.
Very nice!

Thank you for the kind words guys!

That's fucking ill. Especially since I didn't even know about these (and you haven't even got the "main" set yet. ;)) Love that $20, amazing. The lighting IS a bit odd though. Is the $5 base color white?
First I thought it was Mustard, until I realized that Mustard is not in fact in the CPC color palette (at least last I checked, but with all the new colors they've been producing who can keep track? :D)

The $5s are DG Yellow/Yellow/Maroon... They look a lot more 'yellow' in person, no way to confuse that with white... If you look at the 'game stack' picture you can see the bright white and the DG Yellow close together...

Damn, this is a beautiful, beautiful set. LOVE the yellow inlay. The quarter and $5 are tied for number one imo. Both absolutely perfect on their own.

I remember some time ago you wrote us a story about some friendly fighting at some of your games, so that was my thought starter believe it not... It brought me back memories of me and my brother training... ;)

May as well give us the entire color breakdown, @ChaosRock... ;)

200 x 25¢
Spot: 414
Base Color: CHOCOLATE
Spots 1,2,3,4: LIGHT BLUE

200 x $1
Spot: 4DSA316
Base Color: IMPERIAL BLUE
Spots 1,3,5,7: BRIGHT WHITE
Spots 2,4,6,8: RETRO BLUE

500 x $5
Spot: 6A14
Base Color: DAYGLO YELLOW
Spots 1,3,5: MAROON
Spots 2,4,6: YELLOW

80 x $20
Spot: 4V12
Base Color: CHARCOAL
Spots 1,3: RED
Spots 2,4: DAYGLO SATURN

20 x $100
Spot: 1/4Pie414
Base Color: GRAY
Spots 1: BRIGHT WHITE
Spots 2,3,4,5: DAYGLO TIGER

There isn't a bad chip in the bunch. The 1 and 5 absolutely kick ass.

WED night cash game?

blah blah blah...........When are we getting them into play

I was having this conversation with Jaws last night Bill... I'm gonna try to host a cash game before I leave for Friday on Dec 17th... It will be a matter of finding the right night... Maybe first week of December will work...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom