Considering disconnecting from Mobile Device(s) (1 Viewer)

That of course, is why I'm less concerned about "privacy". Anyone can figure out what I'm looking at, provided they care enough to try. But my data is buried among 250 million other user's information. The digital equivalent of this...
warehouse.jpg

It's cute that you think that it's that easy. If your on-line, someone somewhere can find out what you're doing. It is just a question of time and effort. There are NO secrets.

Staying anonymous while surfing the internet isn't that hard. While your service provider can potentially know what you're doing and where you're doing it from, you can keep who you are private and not share any of that information if you're savvy about it.

Staying anonymous while surfing the internet isn't that hard. While your service provider can potentially know what you're doing and where you're doing it from, you can keep who you are private and not share any of that information if you're savvy about it.

If you think that ANYTHING you do on-line can be kept "private" you are dreaming. Or a Trump supporter.

If you think that ANYTHING you do on-line can be kept "private" you are dreaming. Or a Trump supporter.

That's kinda true - not the Trump supporter bit though. I realize I worded those poorly before. You can't really be truly anonymous but there are steps to make your browsing more private if you want to.

Nothing on-line is truly hidden, or truly private. Security is like the TSA . . . it is theatre designed to pacify the masses into continued use and acceptance. There is no going back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom