COMPUTERS - Looking for a new spacious ATX Mid-Tower PC Case... any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Tired of my full size ATX case. Time to down size this beast, but I still want enough room for cabling and such.

Any suggestions?

I'm all about the massive gainz lol. My shits huge as well :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. What's your rig?

Gaming Rig.jpg

Noting too fancy...

1641313756760.png

I've kept the case as I've upgraded over the years... almost a 10-year old NZXT Switch. The front panel just crapped out in the move and it's just too damn big. Time for a change.
1641313470868.png

I've been eyeing this bad boy... thoughts?
1641313600272.png

I'm all about the massive gainz lol. My shits huge as well :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. What's your rig?

View attachment 840627
Do you ever have air issues with the feed line being so high on that tank? Looks like bubbles could draw in based on your liquid levels. Or is it being fed by that vertical line on the left of the tank?

I'm usually not a fan of a ton of lights but my goodness that's beautiful!

I don't really game anymore, but when I did I didn't like all the LEDs lighting up the room lol
Yeah the best part is per a persons own preference you can tune the lighting to be more tame or even off. Some days I kept things off, others I used the PC as my rooms light source while gaming lol. The water loop is the coolest part.

Yeah the best part is per a persons own preference you can tune the lighting to be more tame or even off. Some days I kept things off, others I used the PC as my rooms light source while gaming lol. The water loop is the coolest part.
Yea I supposed when I build again I’m just going to go all out haha. Will be the best PCF browsing machine around

Do you ever have air issues with the feed line being so high on that tank? Looks like bubbles could draw in based on your liquid levels. Or is it being fed by that vertical line on the left of the tank?
Zero issues. Ultimately the loop is there to keep temps to the CPU down and my CPU runs super cool even under stress tests and overclocks. I game on 2k max settings and it runs cool. The most important thing is being leak free for obvious reasons and the system was pressure tested multiple times for leaks before being filled with fluid. The when the PC is off the reservoir fills closer to the top, the bubbles you see are the fluids cycling through the loop and then dumping back into the reservoir.

I’ve used this in my current rig for the last 2 years and have really liked it. Was perfect balance for me on cost vs features.

Corsair 275R Airflow CC-9011181-WW Black Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

i absolutely love fractal design's define series cases - they are really solidly built, awesome cable management, and very subtle. i like being and to mount the SSDs vertically on the underside of the motherboard and that you access them from the other side panel from everything else. it makes for a very clean look.

i have the define R5, looks like they are up to R7 now, but they have various sizes:

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/define/

Last edited:
I have a Fractal too,
1641351173621.png

best case I've ever owned, and I've had everything from Big XPS 700 Cases, to Thermaltake GT's, Alienware, Antec, and this Corsair 600T which is my 2nd favorite:
1641351131473.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom