GB Completed COMPLETE *NO NEW ORDERS* - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (3 Viewers)

Which game should be produced as the final game plaque?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, Canadian here.. Would have chimed in earlier but didn't think we were up for any refunds.

Don't worry about refunding me anything. Appreciate all your work on this. Cheers!

Got my 2 decks today. Really nicely done. Thanks for doing this. If I felt better there would be pictures. Vaccine kicking me today. Stay tuned.

Got mine as well, in case you are keeping track.

Amy refund will be bounced right back to you. Please don't send refunds. If you are hell bent on not taking the leftovers, apply it to international shipping costs.

got my cards, much thanks for the fine work, I plan on giving a set to my poker buddy that turns 50 this year, no refund, thanks

My two sets of cards arrived today. They look great and as others have mentioned, well packed. Just have to wait to start my game again and hope I can get my players interested in any of the games in the collection.

Thanks again for running the GB!

I need a clarification. The Showmaha card says: best 5 card hand from individual and community. Shouldn't it have said best 5 card hand using 2 individual and 3 community?

I need a clarification. The Showmaha card says: best 5 card hand from individual and community. Shouldn't it have said best 5 card hand using 2 individual and 3 community?
Yes, in Showmaha you are required to use 2 and only 2 cards from your hand in conjunction with any 3 community cards.

^^ to further clarify, those 2 cards from your "hand" can either be down or exposed.

1621528580866.png

Yes, in Showmaha you are required to use 2 and only 2 cards from your hand in conjunction with any 3 community cards.
Whelp despite 4 drafts of of the digital proofs, there was inevitably going to be a rule problem in here somewhere. Always the way! :(

Whelp despite 4 drafts of of the digital proofs, there was inevitably going to be a rule problem in here somewhere. Always the way! :(
It's all good. I'd definitely consider it a minor error. You posted them multiple times asking for people to check them also, so it's everyone's fault equally lol.

OK refunds are issue to everyone who didn't say otherwise, and I believe this is officially a wrap! If you have any problems with your order or the refund, please just ping me. Thanks everyone - this was fun!

I was trying to keep the number of variables down for making this happen and also trying keep the cost as low as possible. Plus I figured everyone would be creative on how to store them! I keep mine in an old bluetooth grill thermometer box LOL. I think the key ring is a great idea and should be pretty easy to do.

I considered adding tuck boxes on as a surprise for everyone using extra funds, but then the international shipping started looking like a big bogey on these and most of the generous "keep the change" offers came AFTER I placed the order. Sorry about that!

It's possible to order tuck boxes from makeplayingcards about $1 each plus shipping if someone wants to look into it. They have a bunch of other types of boxes as well.

https://www.makeplayingcards.com/design/tuckbox-large-playing-cards.html
No good deed goes unpunished! Thanks so much for setting up the group buy!

I’ve got an extra one of these that I’ll send if anyone wants, just pay shipping (CONUS preferred). A little big, but a card setup solves the problem.
DBFA1692-6F92-4CAB-82A2-0C4631D0AD39.jpeg
D7D6E278-C3A6-4B30-A016-DD84DC194C68.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom