Coming Soon!!! (2 Viewers)

Which purple? See post #373 for current photos.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely like the bottom middle chip the best, though I'd like to see how the bottom left chip would look with red denom text. I don't like the design of the bottom right chip and I don't think silver works well with black on the top right chip.

I'm pretty sure I prefer the white inlays but I'd like to see how the black inlays look on the other chip colors.

We have listened to your comments and came up with some new artwork. One of these concepts will be chosen and sent into production. The Empire looks great but is a little too themed for what I want this project to be. I would have no problem ordering labels for these but they will not be a stock item. Let me know what you think.
concepts2.jpg

We have listened to your comments and came up with some new artwork. One of these concepts will be chosen and sent into production. The Empire looks great but is a little too themed for what I want this project to be. I would have no problem ordering labels for these but they will not be a stock item. Let me know what you think.

Can you post some of the other colors with the inlays besides just purple, please? Would love to see how the prospective labels look w/other chip colors.

yeah i dig the red denoms, too. of those included, i like the top middle and bottom left.

My favorite design from post #35 was bottom row/middle - mainly due to the red denom. Consequently I don't like any of the designs in post #62 too much. Bicolored inlays are kind of, sorry to say that, boring.

I'm feeling the left most chip on the top and bottom row. Would look great if one side had the black label, white on the other. Agree that a red denom would be the nuts, but only on the black label.

yeah i dig the red denoms, too. of those included, i like the top middle and bottom left.

^^^^ Concur with every word...

I favor the white/light gray inlays a bit more though... So of those, bottom left first, top middle second...

Lots of good stuff. I think the black will stand out vs. the other available options. A poor man's Le Noir has to sell, right?

I should have posted here but oh well. #3 w/ Red. Would like to see a slimmer Majestic though.

recalling John's comments on the design trying to incorporate the silvery effect of the inlays, i've gotta retract any support for the "white" background inlays. the black background is definitely the way to go imo.

For me it's still bottom left first and top middle second... But it could be because of the white spots...

Just a small suggestion Josh, for you to have a better idea how the inlay would work with the set, it would be worthwhile to have maybe the the top two options (whatever they are, but specially if they are one black and one white inlays, or if they have one white and one red denom) mocked up in all color combos... I know it'll be a pita but the birdseye view will tell the story...

* Preaching to the choir, I know... ;)

Sweet!! I'm in. Top middle for sho.

I'm not feeling a strong difference among the choices on the purple chip... I'm on board with those who want to see this mocked on the full set of colors to make a choice.

I think a black inlay would make them stand out against the rest of the CC competition, but I'm not in love with the theme of the Majestic ones. I actually like the Empire one best. The Majestic theme just doesn't feel very personal to me.

Top middle (#2) for me as well.

Personally I'd like to see the red denom on the other color chips before going that way (over white denom).

Color matched denom?

Would love to see 1, 2, 4, with and without Red denom, on multiple color chips. I suspect 1 will look the best on some colors, but the worst on others.

I also suspect red denoms will look better on some but worse on others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom