Colony Club / Puggy's CPC custom cash chip set (1 Viewer)

FYI for those, who have asked for sample sets. My plan was to place my Colony Club order in to CPC in April. However, at this point the exchange rate between EUR and USD is so terrible, that I will have to push my order date forward. With "normal" exchange rate the set would have cost me about 2 500 €. Now it would cost me about 3 200 €. So, I will have to wait for the situation to get back to normal (FRAK, dunno if there is any normal anymore due to the economical situation). Thanks for the understanding.

Thank you for the info Puggy, I was wondering about your set, I have a list of all the sample sets and This one is on it. I am still in for a sample....I hope it gets better..

No worries...you are not the only one. The exchange rate is the main reason I'm not pursuing any expensive purchases from the US at this time as well. It will get better...eventually. :)

Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet. Pasi these are simply stunning chips.

I NEED a sample set.

Btw I know what you mean regarding exchange rates. If I ordered my set a year ago it would've been a lot cheaper, if I ordered today a lot more exp

Thanks for your patience everyone. Yepp, it ain't cheap buying from across the Pond these days.

You got it stocky ;)

I'm just TapaTalking

In my opinion, Card-Guards would fit nicely with these chips & dealer button :rolleyes:

54f1ab.jpg

Nice.
Tell us something about your card guards. Are they made out of wood? Hotstamped or laserd?

tapatalking ...

Multipost to all three sites (PCF, CT and PCF.fr):

Finally I will able to pull the trigger on this one. The rest of the funding is on it's way.
The whole enchilada will cost me over 3 000 € no matter what.
The EUR has gone up a little bit, but I can't risk not getting these done.

Most likely I will change my hundo to one of the following, depending on cost:
* Charcoal with DG Peach/DG Saturn – spots 814
* Charcoal with DG Peach/DG Saturn – spots 8D18 (not sure yet, whether it can be done)
* Charcoal with DG Peach/DG Saturn – spots 6D18

J5 is doing mockups with those three hundo options for me. I will post them, when I get them.
I will make my decision, when I see the mockups and get the quote from CPC.

One more thing: I need help with re-distributing sample sets to US and Canadian fellow chippers,
if CPC will ship the samples separately. I can take care of shipping of sample sets going to European chippers.
I mean, there really is not point to ship the chips twice over the Pond right? On top that, my paypal account
is EUR account and there might be (again) hassle and extra fees with currency conversions.
In any case, I can collect the list of members, names and addresses and deliver it to the chipper,
who could do the US and Canada distribution. I will inform everyone, when I start collecting names and addys.

Only one or two weeks before the order date.

-Puggy

pugsley! i am so happy for you that you're getting this order in. it would have been an unbelievable tragedy to have this spectacular design never see the light of clay.

as to the revised hundo, i think the 8D18 or 6D18 would be perfect in the spot progression you've got going on. can't wait to see them not matter what you do.

Puggy,

So happy to see these getting made! I agree 8D18 is the bomb with this set. Maybe even consider make the base color black? Either way, hot stuff!

I'd be honored to handle US and Canadian samples.

So happy to see these getting made! I agree 8D18 is the bomb with this set. Maybe even consider make the base color black? Either way, hot stuff!

dig this suggestion for black as base on hundo.

EGLIDE, you're already on the list, manamongkids, gotcha. Added.
Thanks courage, you're on. I'll get back to you, when needed. I can collect all the contact information and deliver it to you. Your sample set's on me.
I think I will stick with charcoal, methinks it fits into the theme better. Thanks anyways for the comments.

Now waiting for David's quotes.

Chris, I will have to pay up front. When I receive the quote from David, I will know the price for the sample sets too. I will start collecting names
and addresses right after, and deliver them for you. The sample wanters will therefore also have to pay up front for you, so that the whole
order can be paid. Let's PM when the time comes.

I LOVE the 8A18! It just seems to fit more into the retro theme, but any way you go will be a sure winner as they all look phenomenal. I would love a sample set if there's room.

Good to see you back around, Pasi, and congratulations on what is sure to be a most excellent set!

I LOVE the 8A18! It just seems to fit more into the retro theme, but any way you go will be a sure winner as they all look phenomenal. I would love a sample set if there's room.

Good to see you back around, Pasi, and congratulations on what is sure to be a most excellent set!
Thank you :)
I should already have you on the list, but will make sure you're on it.

Quick ?, is the fiver base DG orange? Having a hard time seeing it from my PC screen.

Fraking awesome set Pasi. That 8d18 is the nuts.

There's not one thing I don't like about this set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom