Colony Club / Puggy's CPC custom cash chip set (1 Viewer)

John, I hope you don't mind. I mocked up the picture a little bit and left the simple hundo away.
The halfpie is the way to go anyways. These are the five chips in the set:

pp_cc_set1e_5_chips.jpg

That's a lot of purple, and I don't care. I love 'em.

Wow Pasi! Another Pug/J5 homerun! Please count me in for a sample set!
The clock is very cool BTW. What time is it? Time for CPC customs!!

it really is the sign of a fantastic set when you have people jumping on all the different denoms as their favs :)

Very nice! The 6 spot half pie is fantastic!

Beautifully done. The inlay and color selections go well together. Nice theme and story. Please put me down for a sample set!

Thanks guys. J5 is da man. Truly. Sample sets will be delivered for sure, when the time comes.

I'm just TapaTalking

This is where I bump this thread to remind everyone that this is gonna be one HELL of a set. I'm very excited to see pictures when they arrive, Pasi! These definitely deserve a 60mm dealer button or ten.

In for samples please!! Can't believe I haven't requested before now. Awesome looking set.

Pasi,
great artwork and set,
in for two sample sets if I'm still in time :)
Best
Nico

Me too! Two sample sets, please, if possible -- I don't know how I missed seeing this before...they are sensational!

Yepp. Thanks for the compliments. You're all in. There's still loadsa time.

I'm just TapaTalking

Sweet! And that familiar feeling of fighting the urge to show everyone the design is a particularly strong one! I've always fancied an art deco/cuba design on the h-mold, never got round to it though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom